Does attitude matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it does. To me this all an hour or half hour gfe or even better a pse fantasy. I am aware that the ladies are only nice to you because they want to get paid and get tipped. But it just feels nicer when they are nice to you.
I believe that some of the girls are genuinely nice even outside of the amp or fast houses.
Recently I booked with an independent black girl with a big ass and big titties, skinny waist. I initially paid her for a massage for 200. Then she told me to ask about her specials, which is her extras. She was initially nice until I had a case of stage fright. I couldn't get an erection. She tried HJ and adding oil it was just not happening. You could see She was increasingly getting frustrated and making sarcastic comments. After about 10 to 15 minutes, still no hard on She just said sorry baby, come back when you're ready to fuck. She told me get dressed and go home. I didn't say anything about the 200 because I didn't know who was behind that closed door in her apartment and I don't know if there would be people waiting for me downstairs so I just dressed up and left.
This was a while ago, I booked with an independent Dominican provider. She had big titties, big ass toned 6 pack abs smooth ass skin. It was similar, I paid 200 for a massage and she said it's and extra 100 for some fun. She started with a HJ and I once again could not get erection. She joked papi you not happy to see me. She then gave a BBBJ. I finally got an erection. She put on a balloon and rode me for a minute and erection went away again. She was nice and said maybe you tired. She then said do you want to play with my pussy. She let me give her DATY in 69, she blew me some more. She let me do DATO and gave an RJ. She was really nice the whole time and we spent the rest of the session just talking. She gave me diet tips and habits on how to get more and longer erections.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you fucking retarded?
How many fucking times do you need to be told this is not how we do things?

You had a thread deleted when you first started because you wanted to start a thread where everyone listed their bad experiences.

I told you we don't do it like that.

Yesterday you tried to start that thread again, now this morning you attempted it again but with a different title.

I was nice to you the first time and figured you'd understand but now I see you are either dumb or don't really pay attention.

You should have done a review on both those girls above, not throw everything except contact information in a general thread like this

This thread idea is totally pointless. Just like the other two threads you tried to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.