Does anyone know where I can find a couple mfm

I am looking to watch and participate with a couple..I have searched craigslist and found the same old two ads..I also do not know how to search google with the correct search term..Anyone know of any couple providers? Is anyone else interested in this?

I am looking to watch and participate with a couple..I have searched craigslist and found the same old two ads..I also do not know how to search google with the correct search term..Anyone know of any couple providers? Is anyone else interested in this?
Hi...There are ways to go about it and people who do offer this service. I'm currently waiting on our APM to weigh in here.

There used to be a couple that went by "Claire and Colter" or something similar who posted on CL all the time. I heard they were scam artists.

The wife and I were thinking of giving this a try. She is extremely interested in having 2 guys and I like the idea as well.
If we decide to give it a try I will post an ad in the proper section here.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
If you have a girl that you see regularly, you can mention this to her and maybe she'll have someone she could bring in.

I have had a regular girl of mine ask me if I wanted to join her with another client. (The other client had expressed the interest.)

found a couple with no picture on craiglist..they usually post a quick ad that says mw4m bi couple sexy blah blah..i tried them out and the chick was a smoking hot russian girl..I just felt out of place with the guy there..thought it would be cool to watch a chick get fucked, but basically the dude just watched me banh which was weird...can cum on her face though..I might repeat

Last edited:
There's the inter-racial couple that runs an occassional ad on CL (perhaps you know it). They are for real.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/321559770.html

Ues the keyword "couple" or "hubby" to find ads

found a couple with no picture on craiglist..they usually post a quick ad that says mw4m bi couple sexy blah blah..i tried them out and the chick was a smoking hot russian girl..I just felt out of place with the guy there..thought it would be cool to watch a chick get fucked, but basically the dude just watched me banh which was weird...can cum on her face though..I might repeat
was this in the erotic section on cl, or the personals? it sounds like something i would like...

I just set up a session with a mfm couple for this week in CNJ. Thought it might be interesting. The chick looks hot. Found them (I think) on cl. They have web site which is how I contacted them. Don't know that I can post it here though. Have *****ed with the girl, spoke with the guy - they seem pretty cool. I'll let you know how it turns out.

It always amuses me when a thread abruptly ends after someone makes a homosexual comment like this one. If others haven’t figured it out yet, I’ll inform the vast audience; this is not a gay, bisexual, transgender, etc kind of board. There are sites for people into that sort of thing, and it should really be respected that most guys on this board are not- this is a straight board, and not the YMCA bulletin board.

Dude, didn’t you read the thread where Brucelee was freaking out about participating in a threesome with another member? Supposedly neither guy touched the other while they were pulling a train on the provider, and Bruce still freaked out that the experience may have made him gay. And here you are talking about sucking cock!!!

Dayum!!!!

Regards,

Pops

It always amuses me when a thread abruptly ends after someone makes a homosexual comment like this one. If others haven’t figured it out yet, I’ll inform the vast audience; this is not a gay, bisexual, transgender, etc kind of board. There are sites for people into that sort of thing, and it should really be respected that most guys on this board are not- this is a straight board, and not the YMCA bulletin board.

Dude, didn’t you read the thread where Brucelee was freaking out about participating in a threesome with another member? Supposedly neither guy touched the other while they were pulling a train on the provider, and Bruce still freaked out that the experience may have made him gay. And here you are talking about sucking cock!!!

Dayum!!!!

Regards,

Pops
This is the alternative section. If you are not interested. don't read it. I'm not sure where you are going with your post.....Are you upset that this guy posted something that was not completely heterosexual? Can't you let others, who are not bothering you, do as they like?

This is the alternative section. If you are not interested. don't read it. I'm not sure where you are going with your post.....Are you upset that this guy posted something that was not completely heterosexual? Can't you let others, who are not bothering you, do as they like?
DITTO.

Anyone who criticizes people for posting about homosexual or bisexual activities on the Alternative Board should go fuck himself.

Or aren't we allowed to talk about THAT here either?

Ouch!!!

I guess this is my mistake. I didn’t realize there was an alternative section till now. My habit is to hop on to this site and click on new posts, and read whatever catches my interest, without regard to the section it was posted in. I’ll be on the lookout for the alternative section posts from now on- not my thing.

Regards,

Pops