Does anyone know of any providers that offer anal service?

After searching for threads with "anal" in the title, and not seeing any threads like this one posted in the last 15 years, I figure now is good time to start one up with more (hopefully) current information.

It's been more than a year and a half since i had a provider who was ok with me fucking them in the ass (bareback at that), and that was Pheonix Fuxx way in upstate NY. The itch is creeping up on me again, and short of paying some trans girl on grindr (kind of like tinder but for gays, sorry if mentioning it is against rules), does anyone know any good providers that offer anal service? Preferable in suffolk or nassau, but will consider queens too. Please don't mention any SA girls that do, I don't have an account there, and even then I don't think the networth from my 15/hr job is good enough for that lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Phyllis Wheeler will help you. I suggest you read the thread first because of some doodie issues.
Funny I was going to suggest the same thing but for a different reason.

You have mentioned on numerous occasions you are a Magnum size man. Being in the same boat I can tell you that will limit your choices.

So you are probably going to have to settle for an old pig like Phyllis with a worn out rectum.

I know Kelly Kegan I think is her name offer Anal for extra. I’ve done Anal with her twice and it’s amazing.
Also the Latians that work out of Massapequa say they offer anal also just extra. I’ve never done it with them so I’m not sure

Camille in Westchester has always enjoyed anal. And I’ve gone bare in the past. Check the Westchester threads and you’ll get plenty of information for her. I also know on Mondays she’s up in Fishkill with another girl and it’s a wild double from what I’ve read.

A few SA girls also do this. (There's a whooooole thread of SA reviews)

On Long island I know $Shrimpuss$ does this if you are ok with rimming her first to get it ready.

Or just go to the City with 400 and hit up Gina Rollins's butthole as many times as you can in an hour

Don’t know if she offers it anymore, but it was definitely on the table with Sophia Belle. That was a few years ago. Excellent 2 pop session. Went for anal at the start of round 2 , very tight. Got it in for a minute or so. But was losing my hard on a little. Went back to her nice juicy vagina and erupted in the bag.

Morgan Taylor has offered it to me when I was negotiating with her. She also offers bbfscip. She could probably be convinced to do bbfscia. Since Sirfunchalot has become the new go to bbfs provider reviewer, he might want to look into her .....

Tessa was great for anal.
Lady Violet is always good for anal. Great jiggly ass too.

There are plenty out there......