Do you want Banacek to come back?

My thoughts...

Banacek's best attribute was getting discussion going. However, this could also be his worst attribute. Sometimes he tried too hard. Like starting a thread like "A lot of interesting new ads on BP and CL lately!" Meanwhile, this wasn't the case. It was the same ads as always.

Then, he also suffered from being able to dish it out, but not take it. The guy had a good sense of humor. Unless the joke was at the expense of himself. Then, he became and excuse my french, an unbearable prick.

He seemed like a loyal foot soldier for Slinky. I would argue too much. Like he took this site way too seriously. But, that's just my opinion. I'm sure most of you would disagree on that point.

Anyway, just my thoughts. If he wants to come back, so be it. It's not like anybody is contracted obligated to use this site.

IMO I find this thread was a bit sophomoric, but, that's ok, and I understand friendships too so that all a-ok in my book, assuming my book even matters (it ain't my site and I've very appreciative of it). But at the end of the day most posts were in favor, again, assuming they even matter, and it does not seem to have had an effect, so, not sure what's about, again, assuming it matters. Anyway, as always, let's just get back to enjoying things.

I am a firm believer in self-determination.
I enjoyed his posts, but I respect his decision.
Since his exile was self-imposed, I suppose he will return in his own time.
I will welcome him back, as will many others.
But the decision is his, not mine.