DO women have Multiples? (Multiple Choice Poll)

Do Women Have Multiples Orgasms (Multiple choice)

• Total voters
I'm fairly young, and my last girlfriend had multiples. Unfortunately, she wasn't too satisfying in the sack (technique-wise, but she was a former cheerleader/model, so 8-face, 9-bod), but she was certainly satisfied. She would tilt her head back a little, start breathing heavily, her chest would flame up red, then it seemed like she passed out 'cause her eyes roll back for a second, close, and she would close her mouth (not tightly). Then her vag would get real tight for like 5 seconds (which is a lot for getting your john suffocated), and I could barely still fuck during those 5 seconds 'cause it gets so tight. Anyway, it seemed like her orgasms were blissful to her, and after about 3 of them we'd stop since it took so much out of her, and we'd figure out some way for me to finish.

Did I just do a review on her? My first!

I wish I could laugh, but sexually, it was the worst year and a half of my life. My freshman year in college, I did a fat chick and a dirty hippy whose arm pits were hairier than mine (true story); That year was golden in comparison. Love can be a terrible thing once you're out of it.