Do not post links or refer to other forums or websites

STOP REFERRING TO THAT 'CRAWL' WEBSITE!
The next time I or any other moderator sees the word 'crawl' used to slyly refer to a website, your entire post will be deleted and you will make my "follow" list so that I can ensure that you don't do it again.

I'm bumping this thread because the naming of other websites has continued. I just cut a guy some slack and did not enforce my threat because I felt what he had to say was valuable and I hated to lose the post. But that is the last time I'm doing this. Starting this minute, any post that references another website will be deleted.

Saw her this morning in the levittown area.

70 bbj in car. NO CIM. Her strict rule, with me anyway, YMMV. She is 100% girl in pics. She has a driver, no exceptions made. Lazy bj. Not much change on method. Couldn't DT. Took forever which i don't like on a car date. Big mess afterwards. She was very friendly and on time.
Service: 4-5
Looks: 7, but i like WT.
Rates: 4
I'll repeat in a pinch but I'll be looking for others in the meantime...
Sorry mod, i thought we were allowed to put a link to ad if we were reviewing. Will not happen again.

Sorry mod, i thought we were allowed to put a link to ad if we were reviewing. Will not happen again.
In the rules section thread this shit had to stop has a few posts regarding linking sites, using a word that also means how baby's first move around, etc.

Not a mod but figured younsnd others may have wanted to know where it came from

In the rules section thread this shit had to stop has a few posts regarding linking sites, using a word that also means how baby's first move around, etc.

Not a mod but figured younsnd others may have wanted to know where it came from
It's all good. When i pasted the link, the website came up asterisk'd already like, www.******.com... know what i mean? So i figured it was ok. And i know I've asked about it in the past and thought i was told that you can add link in a review format. Lesson learned, i do not question the wisdom of the mods, and it def won't happen again...