DMing another user?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Is it possible to DM another user instead of replying to a thread/forum. If so how do I do that?
No you are confusing UG with an inferior amp board.

We do not allow PM or DM here because it kills the spirit of sharing.

Also it makes for less honest reviews. Guys will give a good review then PM their buddies with the truth.

So if you have something to say, say it out loud so we can all hear it.

The fact that you want to hide what your saying from the other members and people who advertise tells me it might be something dishonest.

Prove me wrong and post it

billyS

Reign of Terror
Also is it just me or are all post awaiting approval now?
Just you and everyone else in moderation.

You were placed in moderation for a comment you made about a girls age in one of the AMP threads where you were getting overly chatty and taking the thread off topic.

If you read the rules you will know certain subjects are strictly forbidden.

If you feel you need to answer this be very careful how you word your question.

No you are confusing UG with an inferior amp board.

We do not allow PM or DM here because it kills the spirit of sharing.

Also it makes for less honest reviews. Guys will give a good review then PM their buddies with the truth.

So if you have something to say, say it out loud so we can all hear it.

The fact that you want to hide what your saying from the other members and people who advertise tells me it might be something dishonest.

Prove me wrong and post it
Sometimes people ask questions and I want to chime in but I know it's going to go off topic. Thought I saw somewhere that said to pm instead.

Just you and everyone else in moderation.

You were placed in moderation for a comment you made about a girls age in one of the AMP threads where you were getting overly chatty and taking the thread off topic.

If you read the rules you will know certain subjects are strictly forbidden.

If you feel you need to answer this be very careful how you word your question.
Sorry skimmed through the rules, might have read it but don't have the rules committed to memory.