Dix Hills Amp - 3 Dix Hills Rd

About 2 weeks ago I went to the Amp in Dix Hills that is in the building at the corner of Rt. 66 (I think) and Jericho Tpke. I think it is 3 Dix Hills Road but not sure about the address. It is the only AMP advertised on CL that says Dix Hills.

Anyway, there used to be a girl named Mary there that was actually really cute with a nice body that I went to a couple of times. However, the crew that is there now is not all that attractive.

When I went the new girl was on the younger side but a bit chubby for my taste. She promised to be as good as Mary and she really did try but overall not anything that I would repeat.

Getting a 1/2 way attractive worker in an AMP these days is very difficult. When did so many asians get so heavy?

About 2 weeks ago I went to the Amp in Dix Hills that is in the building at the corner of Rt. 66 (I think) and Jericho Tpke. I think it is 3 Dix Hills Road but not sure about the address. It is the only AMP advertised on CL that says Dix Hills.

Anyway, there used to be a girl named Mary there that was actually really cute with a nice body that I went to a couple of times. However, the crew that is there now is not all that attractive.

When I went the new girl was on the younger side but a bit chubby for my taste. She promised to be as good as Mary and she really did try but overall not anything that I would repeat.

Getting a 1/2 way attractive worker in an AMP these days is very difficult. When did so many asians get so heavy?
Because they do not have that many clients, especially if they are not attractive and have not else to do their in the 12 hour shifts other than to eat, sleep and watch tv.

I've seen the ad but never way along that route during a time I felt like getting some relief. Can you give a little more info besides the decline in the looks and service since Mary left. price per Hour? half? Decent massage? Is this fs or hr? Roaming? skin on skin?

The few times I went there I always had Mary because the others were just not attractive enough for me to stay. Mary we as a solid 8 in both looks and body.

It's your typical 40 HH 60 FH and I usually tipped $30 on HH to Mary because I liked her and she would take her time with HE. Mary actually would not do a HE the first time I was there but on subsequent visits did a nice job both for massage and HE.

The massage was okay but nothing to write home about. I do not think you could get anything but a HJ here. I don't go for anything else at an AMP anyway but I get the feeling not much else is offered.

I did not have a problem roaming under the shirt with Mary or the last girl but going south was OTC. I suppose I could have pushed this but is never a must for me.

Overall, it was great when an attractive girl was there but not interested in getting a massage from unattractive women.

I've seen the ad but never way along that route during a time I felt like getting some relief. Can you give a little more info besides the decline in the looks and service since Mary left. price per Hour? half? Decent massage? Is this fs or hr? Roaming? skin on skin?

3 Dix Hills

hi, 1st time post.Not very familiar with this site.But wanted to share, on 3 dic hills.I met Mary, few months back maybe sept , shy but came thru with hj +20. After her another lady maybe 5-6 +20 hj.The best there to date was 2 weeks ago Coco, shy mild coaxing hj +40
all massage here are better than usual.coco most ttractive to date

Have been here twice first time massage only but it was a good massage. Second time had i think her name was Mary tall slender and good looking very limited roaming she sort of positions herself in a way that you can touch but its a lot of effort, HE was ok but dont think anything else on menu wont repeat too many other places around with bigger menus

I was there yesterday. First time in this place. Nothing special. Had SASA? or someting.

Old lady no ass no boobs LOL I was tired so I need a massage and she did a acceptable back massage. I didn't even touch her first 15-20 min. Just enjoyed the masage.

Heavy OTC after first 15-20min. She gets out of the room to get a hot towel to clean up oil in my back. Starts speaking I was like I wish I know what is she talking about LOL
Most likely was about me LOL she must of saying legit guy turn into evil or something in 15min!!
Asked for how much I would tip her after she is done! 2nd hot towel clean up. Nothing special! Litlle hug and I'm out..
40HH+20Tip=$60 Damage
Good Luck!

Ive been to this place about 4 times, the first few I got a good massage but no extras, other than a sensual ass massage. The last time I did get a HJ. I always felt that women here looked pretty good.

I think the other times I went there was before I found UG. At that point I didn't know where to go to get the precise services I wanted. They are very careful in this place and the rooms are not very private, with only curtains on the doors, and it's a small place so everyone can hear everything that goes on there.

I've been here about 4 times over the past 6 months. I saw Mary a couple of times and 2 other young girls. It's never been special. The best part is the punch card - if I ever make it to the 10th visit! I think that Commack Road imay be a better bet.

My first visit I got a HJ with no problem. When I said nothing special I mean the real special(fs) things.
Bythe time you get the 10th visit you better get a BBBJ as a gift! LOL