Dirty laundry. (Be careful what you wish for.)

1547500481413.png
A comment that pokler made (that was deleted) inspired this for me.

Anyone having a gripe about our moderation of your posts, please comment in here. After which, we will post some of your posts that are causing your moderation. In essence, we will be airing your dirty laundry so that everyone can see exactly what issues we are having with you.

Just remember, be careful what you wish for. So, anybody game? I have a feeling this may be a very lonely thread.

Seems like Slinky needs to adjust your meds........again.
Keep pushing people away. Berating every post that doesn't work for you is a great start.
You should put as much effort into vetting Wiggley's "reviews".

Oh, good, our first victim. I will get around to you tomorrow.

As far as Wigg's reviews, because of my relationship with him, I don't moderate his posts. I leave that up to the others and you can ask him how much lightweight is on top of that. Worry about yourself and not others.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Keep pushing people away. Berating every post that doesn't work for you is a great start.
Don’t like my reviews?
Don’t read them
Don’t like whom I choose to see?
Don’t see them
As I stated in my last two reviews...
I don’t give a fuck

These are your posts including the one in this thread above.
Miss that guy, maybe Mister B should bring him back??
SPEAKING OF SOCK PUPPETS, WHAT HAPPENED TO PERRY?
At any point during this Bromance, did you happen to ask Wiggs about his Antoinette review and how much of it was a an ego building fabrication? I've spoken to her about it, and it seems most of it never happened.
Why are they all about me? What is your fixation with me? What have you added of value to the board? Why should anyone bother to listen to you on here? Why should you be allowed to be a member here?

I have been more than fair and allowed your posts about me to go through. But since you have shown that all your posts fall into this category, I will no longer be allowing these posts through. Unless you have something useful to say in a post, don't expect it to be approved. And that even means a rebuttal here. You wished for this with your carelessness. You were warned.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Don’t mind him. Petty jealousy cause he didn’t get what I got. Happens when you’re packing 3 inches in the land of the 14 inch dicks.