Dining in A. C.

I spend too much and too much time time in Atlantic City. That being said, thought I'd start a thread about food & wine in AC.

Most times I'm at The Borgata, so let's start there:
Bobby Flay's: professional service, good menu, average wine list but fair prices.

Homestead: I've had very poor service here...you'd think mgmt would at least hire trainables. Nice atmosphere, steaks aren't Sparks or Luger's.

Borgata Buffet:Absolutely the best in AC! Showboat in second place.

Suilan:Susanna Foo from Philly does upscale Asian -nice plating of small portions

Elsewhere, Carmine's at The Quarter at the Trop has its normal monster portions - great place to go with a group....speaking of The Quarter, Red Square has a frozen bar and is an interesting place to start the evening.

Down the street a couple of blocks from the Trop is the real insider's place to eat...called Chef Volas...it's in the basement of a house on a small street. the place is jammed with family members reciting entire menus and huge protions. It's loud and everyone is elbow to elbow - also is a byob. It's one of those places that it's nice to be able to say, "Yeah, I've been there."

I'll let others add to the thread.