DingDing 347-906-9188 Flushing Asian

I reached her by phone quickly. She quoted 150 for the hr, but agreed to 120. Texted me her address, which turned out to be safe and clean enough. I called on arrival and she gave me the room number.
She's looks like the girl in the pix . 5' 2"-ish. I'd give her a 8 for body, maybe a 8.5 for face. She was friendly enough. Seemed clean.
She mentioned a "guest" was in the bathroom. After leaving the funds on the dresser, we got down to business. She asked if I liked doggie. I asked if there were any rules. "No oral". Hmmm. Long story short, within a few minutes she slipped on a bag and stood leaning over the bed. I took her from behind and pumped for a while.
All in all, it was fair at best.

I reached her by phone quickly. She quoted 150 for the hr, but agreed to 120. Texted me her address, which turned out to be safe and clean enough. I called on arrival and she gave me the room number.
She's looks like the girl in the pix . 5' 2"-ish. I'd give her a 8 for body, maybe a 8.5 for face. She was friendly enough. Seemed clean.
She mentioned a "guest" was in the bathroom. After leaving the funds on the dresser, we got down to business. She asked if I liked doggie. I asked if there were any rules. "No oral". Hmmm. Long story short, within a few minutes she slipped on a bag and stood leaning over the bed. I took her from behind and pumped for a while.
All in all, it was fair at best.
No oral for her or for you