Dina in Riverdale 347-515-6668 -TOFFT

Cute pics and the right vibe on text got me to a nice section of Riverdale, where Dina uses a room in a salon. The setting is private and quiet and I guess that the owner moderates the times that Dina (and a friend) are using the room - the salon was empty when I arrived.

Dina is from Kazakhstan with a Eurasian look (i'm not 100% if the pics are her, but they give an idea of her look) , and an accent that is not quite familiar to our ears. She is all of 20 y.o. and speaks excellent english. She was dressed in a velour crop top, leather shorts, tights and combat boots - just like all the kids.

The rub was just a rub, though it was relaxing it never really got sensual and she never went below the waist when I was face down. She went to the head of the table to a scalp massage and I reached out to start the "mutual touching" that was advertised. all clothing was in place :( I sat up, moved her to the side of the table and she pulled the top down to expose her pert b cups. she also was ready to start the finish, but I slowed her down. I was able to take the top and the shorts off, but she kept the tights and boots on. I got her to lie back and i teased the shit out of her nipples - I think she was nervous at first, but relaxed and her breathing shifted. I was stopped from removing the tights so stayed OTC and rubbed a very wet young snatch (did she cum? hard to say, she didn't want to give in to it - kids! they don't know what they're missing!). she redirected me to lie down and proceeded with a competent HE.

for $220 I was rolling the dice (shitty week and felt i need some relief) but I crapped out. The price indicates more than was available. She told me she has been doing this 1 month so she has much to learn!

I MAY try her friend at some point to see if there is anything to be had there, but will be visiting some places with more solid and known outcomes in the meantime.