Dictionary: Code words and acronyms

Pardon my asking but I have also seen references to "HE" in places where handjob or hj would seem more likely. Can anyone explain?
I don't see either in the UG "Dictionary"

Can anyone help what does AA mean

NO FS.... NO AA...

I get no full service but what is AA and I feel like someone is going to tell me alcoholics anonymous

billyS

Reign of Terror
Can anyone help what does AA mean

NO FS.... NO AA...

I get no full service but what is AA and I feel like someone is going to tell me alcoholics anonymous
AA = African American.
A lot of woman including a few advertisers here won't see Black men. Especially younger black men, not because they are "too big" but because they've either robbed, roughed up or sometimes both by black guys.

AA = African American.
A lot of woman including a few advertisers here won't see Black men. Especially younger black men, not because they are "too big" but because they've either robbed, roughed up or sometimes both by black guys.
I also heard, actually from black providers - "Too much drama, not enough spending", wasting their time taking up an appointment and trying to talk them way down in price.

billyS

Reign of Terror
wasting their time taking up an appointment and trying to talk them way down in price.
I've actually heard that one from more than one girl, and totally different types of girls, one being black.

One girl told me hood types blacks, young and old will roll up and claim "baby I got that good dick you need, why you be charging me the same as a white man".
Or
"baby I got that long lasting dick dat gonna satisfy you, you all fine and shit, maybe we can just chill"

Absolutely true stories. Sorry if I blew up someone's shit on here.

I've actually heard that one from more than one girl, and totally different types of girls, one being black.

One girl told me hood types blacks, young and old will roll up and claim "baby I got that good dick you need, why you be charging me the same as a white man".
Or
"baby I got that long dick dat gonna satisfy you, you all fine and shit, maybe we can just chill"

Sounds just like the stories I have heard from waitresses and uber/taxi drivers only in those cases it's bad tippers and/or seating someone at a restaurant, bring them water/bread etc.... only to have them get up and leave after 5-10 minutes of looking at the menu. Not saying all AA are like that but enough do to give the group a bad rep.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Or
"baby I got that long lasting dick dat gonna satisfy you, you all fine and shit, maybe we can just chill"

All that said, and including the provider on here who told me about the "thug" who put a gun to her head and robbed her,
It's really not fair to the professional, middle class black guys who are just looking to get their dicks sucked to be lumped into the same category as hood/ghetto wannabe gang bangers.

All that said, and including the provider on here who told me about the "thug" who put a gun to her head and robbed her,
It's really not fair to the professional, middle class black guys who are just looking to get their dicks sucked to be lumped into the same category as hood/ghetto wannabe gang bangers.
Here are some facts: I am white, my buddy is white, my stepbrother is white and an ex GF I had was white. Each one was only robbed once in their lives (each case with either a weapon: knife, gun, steel pipe) and in every case the assailant was black. I do not know of anyone else in my circle who was mugged.

I'm a probability guy so consider this:
Blacks make up 12% of the population. The probability of 4 independent random variables (4 people getting mugged) happening with one common independent random variable (mugger is black) where the common factor is 0.12 is is 0.000207.

Ergo, the common random independent variable is not random.

And yes @billyS this is not fair and a cause has to be determined and fixed.