Diamond Wellness Spa - 347-588-7838

Located at 28 W48 St. No sinage and it's near a construction site so it's easy to miss. Walking westbound, if you see a Chinese restaurant - you went too far.

Walk ins welcomed...rang the bell and walked up to the 3rd floor. Didn't see an elevator.

Greeted by Cindy and the MMS. Cindy was wearing yoga pants (my kryptonite) and a T shirt. About 30, average height, cute, pretty mouth, flat chest, decent ass.

I asked for a shower. There was no robe or towel in the room so Cindy went to get a towel.

Shower room is pristine. Looks like it just got renovated but it's tiny. Also saw a washer/dryer.

She laid the shower head on the table and there was a lone stream of water tickling my sack - definitely an odd feeling but I digress...

Very thorough shower - even got between my fingers and toes. Unfortunately, no hint of anything in the shower.

Back to the room and covers me with a sheet. Used her forearms and elbows over the larger muscle groups and her hands for the smaller muscles.

Sheet comes off and uses lotion for the remainder of the session. Average massage.

Clean up with paper towel and she begins the soft touch. Only problem is my skin is still tacky from the lotion so I didn't really feel anything.

Turn over and ask what's available. Only a nude handy for $120. I chuckled and told her that's what I pay for sex. She told me no sexual services so I asked for more massage. She told me the tip is $40.

I agreed and she continued the massage. To her credit, she didn't get pouty or annoyed.

I can't recommend given the outsized tip expectations and the average massage. I'd go back if it was a top-tier rub.