Diamond 332-232-5501 Farmingdale white over 40 Milf

Occasionally I like to stay closer to my age bracket…………. Seen her posts online for a little while and she sounded cool. Incall location in Melville, She advertises as a GFE provider and that is pretty accurate.
Most of her pics are recent, The ones showing massive cleavage must be older because she is sporting A cups with very nice nipples. Very thin, descent body nice bubble butt, Descent looking, She says 45 not sure how accurate that is, but she is very nice.
She did note that she does have a special option………………. She gives Gum Jobs ( yes pulls out her teeth )
I paid 150 for hh, one hour is 250. Penetration has to be covered, BBJ no upcharge, No up charge for DATY either. Anal is not an option.
Arrived on time she asked for a few mins to straighten up room. When I get to room its not too bad and no overt Cig stench. Quick LE check get comfortable. Start with lots of oral which was pretty damn good. Went down on her and she was fresh and tasty with a pretty nice and responsive clit.
Strap up for main event, tried a few positions and she could take a descent pounding.
All in all I enjoyed my time with her and would probably repeat. Head Game was on point.

Occasionally I like to stay closer to my age bracket…………. Seen her posts online for a little while and she sounded cool. Incall location in Melville, She advertises as a GFE provider and that is pretty accurate.
Most of her pics are recent, The ones showing massive cleavage must be older because she is sporting A cups with very nice nipples. Very thin, descent body nice bubble butt, Descent looking, She says 45 not sure how accurate that is, but she is very nice.
She did note that she does have a special option………………. She gives Gum Jobs ( yes pulls out her teeth )
I paid 150 for hh, one hour is 250. Penetration has to be covered, BBJ no upcharge, No up charge for DATY either. Anal is not an option.
Arrived on time she asked for a few mins to straighten up room. When I get to room its not too bad and no overt Cig stench. Quick LE check get comfortable. Start with lots of oral which was pretty damn good. Went down on her and she was fresh and tasty with a pretty nice and responsive clit.
Strap up for main event, tried a few positions and she could take a descent pounding.
All in all I enjoyed my time with her and would probably repeat. Head Game was on point.
Does she have a full plate of removable teeth?

There used to be a 20-30 ish fairly good looking Vegas girl named Tessie or Tassie who had all her teeth purposely removed for the sake of giving head. I never saw her but found it somewhat bizarre

Occasionally I like to stay closer to my age bracket………….
Very good detailed review @boneengineer. Please explain what you mean by " massive cleavage must be older because she is sporting A cups with very nice nipples. " I'm confused.
Thanks.

Ps. I would also like as you posted to "Occasionally I like to stay closer to my age bracket "
However to quote George Burns when asked by a woman reporter as to why he only dates younger women instead of women his own age: "there aren't any my age".

Very good detailed review @boneengineer. Please explain what you mean by " massive cleavage must be older because she is sporting A cups with very nice nipples. " I'm confused.
Thanks.

Ps. I would also like as you posted to "Occasionally I like to stay closer to my age bracket "
However to quote George Burns when asked by a woman reporter as to why he only dates younger women instead of women his own age: "there aren't any my age".
a few pics from her post she sported a descent size rack, what i got was a nice set of As... not that imp to me but perhaps others would be disappointed.

Love all wisdom of Mr Burns

Time/value/money,..... thats my thought

Hooker strolls aint my jamb. but if it's your Massy have at it.

another one if my favorite anecdotes.......

Opinions are like assholes... everyones got one
I’m a sex addict everything‘s my jam.
The hot waitress, the hooker on the street, the gilf who gives gum jobs, the junkie in the motel room, The divorced mom, The hot sex deprived slut in a shitty marriage, Beautiful I get out shit at the McDonald’s drive-through counter, The stressed out nurse, The yappu hairdresser… The list goes on.

I’m a sex addict everything‘s my jam.
The hot waitress, the hooker on the street, the gilf who gives gum jobs, the junkie in the motel room, The divorced mom, The hot sex deprived slut in a shitty marriage, Beautiful I get out shit at the McDonald’s drive-through counter, The stressed out nurse, The yappu hairdresser… The list goes on.
then try a gum job !!!! i was pleasantly surprised

Ok saw her last Friday and if she is 45 I'm hung like a horse started by pulling her teeth out to give me a blow job not my thing to get a gum job but it was ok. Went to cg then doggie and finished got the job done. But I would not repeat room was clean she was polite talked a little too much 150 for the half and I was gone.

I was hoping to write a review for her today. Two days ago, after several texts we set up a day (today) and a time at her location in Melville. She was a total no-show. I was at the hotel and after texting and calling her several times in the next half-hour, she never answered. So I left. I was disappointed and rather upset. It was a 30-minute drive each way all for nothing.

I was hoping to write a review for her today. Two days ago, after several texts we set up a day (today) and a time at her location in Melville. She was a total no-show. I was at the hotel and after texting and calling her several times in the next half-hour, she never answered. So I left. I was disappointed and rather upset. It was a 30-minute drive each way all for nothing.
Bro that sucks… I never wait more then 10
Min then I leave. I don’t care if the girl is highly viewed etc. can’t see me when agree ? I’m out.