Desi Alyssa

She wasn't my first provider but she was the first one where I was a regular.

I hope she never needs to do this again but selfishly if she did I would see her again and book multiple hours

I used to see alyssa years ago when she provided incall in rockville centre and merrick. After a long hiatus i had a sudden whim to reach out to her about 2 years ago by phone. She related to me that she had gone back to school and completed her studies in social work. She said that she still saw a few of her old clients occasionally. I suggested meeting and she readily agreed,saying that rte 110 was convenient for her. I was fine with that location and she said she would make a reservation at the marriot courtyard. We set a time and she said she'd call me with a room number. She texted just before our appointed time saying that she had been unable to get a room at that courtyard but suggested the americana.
I had never been there but had heard it was a real dive. But i agreed to see her there. The place was indeed quite a dump but she was still very attractive and bubbly and i had an enjoyable visit. We kept in touch but for some reason we didn't make plans to meet up again til about 6 months or so ago. This time she suprisingly suggested the americana again. I countered by saying i'd prefer the hollywood. She floored me by saying the hollywood was crawling with police and that the last thing she needed was to be involved in some sort of raid! I was mystified and told her that as anxious as i was to see her i just couldn't agree with her and that i was as uncomfortable with the americana as She was with the hollywood. Regretfully I wished her luck and she reciprocated. I haven't heard from her since.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I used to see alyssa years ago when she provided incall in rockville centre and merrick. After a long hiatus i had a sudden whim to reach out to her about 2 years ago by phone. She related to me that she had gone back to school and completed her studies in social work. She said that she still saw a few of her old clients occasionally. I suggested meeting and she readily agreed,saying that rte 110 was convenient for her. I was fine with that location and she said she would make a reservation at the marriot courtyard. We set a time and she said she'd call me with a room number. She texted just before our appointed time saying that she had been unable to get a room at that courtyard but suggested the americana.
I had never been there but had heard it was a real dive. But i agreed to see her there. The place was indeed quite a dump but she was still very attractive and bubbly and i had an enjoyable visit. We kept in touch but for some reason we didn't make plans to meet up again til about 6 months or so ago. This time she suprisingly suggested the americana again. I countered by saying i'd prefer the hollywood. She floored me by saying the hollywood was crawling with police and that the last thing she needed was to be involved in some sort of raid! I was mystified and told her that as anxious as i was to see her i just couldn't agree with her and that i was as uncomfortable with the americana as She was with the hollywood. Regretfully I wished her luck and she reciprocated. I haven't heard from her since.
One thing about her was that she always knew where the cops were.
Last time I saw her was in a 7-11 on 110 but she was with one of her kids so I did not engage.
When she lived close by me we'd run into each other at different stores but would always discreetly check to make sure we were both alone before we'd start talking.
Very cool woman. Miss her.