Delilah's in Philly

Visited Delilah's after a very blah trip to Cheerleaders (also in Philly) on Sunday night/early Monday morning. $6 admission (it was just before midnight when I got there), got a $3 water, and then watched a bunch of girls dance. Jelissa (I think that's her name, white girl, blond hair, natural B tits) was dancing on the stage, but disappeared afterwards, so I didn't get a dance with her. Watched other girls dance for a while, nothing of real interest. Natalie then gets on the stage and does the most energetic dance that I saw that night. She's very petite, long slender legs, a bubbly ass, natural B tits, and a great smile. As soon as she got off the stage, she did private dances with 3-4 guys. I waited for her to return and asked her for a dance. Went into the semi-private LD area, she moved her tube top up to show me her tits, rubbing them on my face and past my lips so I could give them a quick lick. She hopped on top of me and gave a very nice grind, she reached back and rubbed my cock OTC. I asked her if I could give her a rub too and she said ok, but the bouncer can't see. She flashed me her shaved pussy and then positioned herself (CG style) so her back was facing the curtain and I was playing with her tits, rubbing her ass, and even petted her pussy OTC for a little bit - about 2 songs. Another dancer came in to do a LD with a customer, and the bouncer poked his head in and told me to keep my hands to the side, so I couldn't touch her anymore. Natalie and I both laughed at that, and then she resumed to give me a lap dance RCG style and stroked me thru my pants. I gave her a $10 tip and $60 for the dances. She normally works Wed-Fri, and this was her first Sunday night shift.