Deleted

Only if you do multiple hours like he does, 3 hours plus I give him one free , so he has 4 hrs of bliss with me or with leigh and I and I know he can handle it.

Dondee is da man!

Yikes! 4 hrs with Kelly and Leigh?!?!?! Is is humanly possible to last that long? :eek: For those of us that are challenged endurance-wise, is there an alternative for the birthday special? (My Bday is coming up in June too!) Gotta give those 56/57 year olds a run for their money. :p

Last edited:
wanguy30 said:
Yikes! 4 hrs with Kelly and Leigh?!?!?! Is is humanly possible to last that long?) Gotta give those 56/57 year olds a run for their money. :p

It's humanly possible for those older gentlemen on the blue pill, Fortunetly I don't need that yet, still plenty of rounds in the chamber, actually you would be surprised how fast time flies when your having fun and fun and fun, With two ladies there is so much you can do.

not until I go to the drug store and ...............

blondekelly said:
Only if you do multiple hours like he does, 3 hours plus I give him one free , so he has 4 hrs of bliss with me or with leigh and I and I know he can handle it.

:D.......stock up on vitamin "L" and some more Cozaar.........:D