Decoys on 40th Road

Here’s a head up I was out on 40th rd and bump in one of the ladies I seen multiple times. She told me that there undercover female officers on 40th rd. From Labor Day to yesterday. Apparently the female walks around asking people if there want a massage and I guess the dumb ass ask for sex and then got handcuff. She told me 8 to 10 got cuff each night. Which bring me mention a new lady on the corner and when I asked her where’s her place she point to a building on 40th rd I pass on it. So be smart and stay safe

Here’s a head up I was out on 40th rd and bump in one of the ladies I seen multiple times. She told me that there undercover female officers on 40th rd. From Labor Day to yesterday. Apparently the female walks around asking people if there want a massage and I guess the dumb ass ask for sex and then got handcuff. She told me 8 to 10 got cuff each night. Which bring me mention a new lady on the corner and when I asked her where’s her place she point to a building on 40th rd I pass on it. So be smart and stay safe
I am not surprised about use of decoys after the death of cici during a raid and plus all the slant of the news depicting the girls as victims . Seems logical that the approach of LE would be go after the johns instead of the girls.
What I am surprised is that I haven't seen any press about arresting the johns.

I assume the decoy is Asian?

billyS

Reign of Terror
So what if you don't ask for sex? She gives you a massage?

You can ask for sex all day but if there is no mention of money it's bullshit! Can they and will they put you through the ringer? Absolutely..

I am not surprised about use of decoys after the death of cici during a raid and plus all the slant of the news depicting the girls as victims . Seems logical that the approach of LE would be go after the johns instead of the girls.

Make the arrest worth it. Palm her crotch, grab a boob.

I was told the decoy are not asian

You can ask for sex all day but if there is no mention of money it's bullshit! Can they and will they put you through the ringer? Absolutely..
Yes, once you have that "fatal attraction" to a decoy, nothing beneficial is ensuing as far as your survival in the hobby. They will try to make something stick, no matter how minor. And even if it never sticks, look at what you have been put through!!!!

I used to park my car on 40th and sit in the car for sometimes 3 or 4 hours doing computer work that had to get done anyway, whilst eyeing all the happenings with the girls and clients. Once done with work and ready to play, I had full confidence in my choice.

This decoy game adds a new twist to our execution of a safe and satisfying experience.

So what if you don't ask for sex? She gives you a massage?
I have no idea what happens if you don’t ask for sex. I’m only relating what I was told
In that area there are women who stand outside places that give massages and women outside places that give haircuts. There are also street vendors hawking what appear to be high end trademarked consumer goods (handbags, perfume etc.) at low prices.

I would be shocked, shocked, that in the case of services, that they are not performed only by licensed people and for the consumer goods that they are not manufactured under license to the trademark holders as I rely on the rigorous enforcement of appropriate city agencies to protect unsuspecting people as myself from nefarious people trying to take advantage of me.

So why would I assume that if I nod yes to a solicitation for a massage that what was being offered was anything but a legitimate massage? Being the naïve and innocent person I am, I would also assume that the pricing of such services would be clearly posted and determined (and not discussed beforehand until I got there) in the facility where the services were to be performed.

In that area there are women who stand outside places that give massages and women outside places that give haircuts. There are also street vendors hawking what appear to be high end trademarked consumer goods (handbags, perfume etc.) at low prices.

I would be shocked, shocked, that in the case of services, that they are not performed only by licensed people and for the consumer goods that they are not manufactured under license to the trademark holders as I rely on the rigorous enforcement of appropriate city agencies to protect unsuspecting people as myself from nefarious people trying to take advantage of me.

So why would I assume that if I nod yes to a solicitation for a massage that what was being offered was anything but a legitimate massage? Being the naïve and innocent person I am, I would also assume that the pricing of such services would be clearly posted and determined (and not discussed beforehand until I got there) in the facility where the services were to be performed.
I avoid the whole thing only because it would inconvenience my entire month to be arrested, even if I'm released 30 minutes afterward. Rather not deal with it at all.

Damn hypocrites. Just let us fuck whores in peace.