Death of the J-E-T-S... Jets Jets Jets.

I don't ever remember a time when officiating was good, so I can't call it bad now, but I have never seen as many bad calls directly effect the results of the game as I do now. When the officials can't get the calls right with instant replay, or just don't know the proper rules, something is horribly wrong.

The Gronkowski play might not have been pass interference but it was certainly holding.

Reading through this thread, the more time goes on, the more the Jets problems remain the same. Hopefully Rex, Itzik and Geno Smith all fade into the Gang Green sunset.

Idzik must go....He SHOULD NOT be allowed to evaluate talent EVER again.
The Jets problems are many.....but they're not that far off with the right people in the right positions......comes down to Woody.

In the interest of full disclosure I will state here that I'm a Giants fan, and have been one since I was a kid. Yeah, I know they suck this season too.

Here's my take on the Jets. It's not the team that's the problem, it's the organization. Almost every year, they have a better (sometimes much better) team than the Giants, and almost every year they finish with a worse record, ao there has to be something else at play. That really has to be the front office. I also notice how they love to hire toxic assets from other teams (Santonio Holmes, Michael Vick, etc) and the thing about players like this is that there's a reason classy teams get rid of them. The Giants got rid of Jeremy Shockey and Plaxico Burress because players like this are like a cancer on your team, and that's something the Jets need to learn.

Classless organizations field classless teams, and the sad fact is that the Jets organization hasn't had any class since Joe Willie (my childhood hero) was on the team, and at the rate they're going, it's going to be another 45 years before they win the Bowl. Ideally, Woody needs to sell the team.