DC Area Body Rubs

Not much going on in this section but I'm hoping to get some reviews and comments going as I will now be spending some time in the area. Most if not all my other reviews have been of the SBM girls in the NYC Spa section because they do it for me. Hoping to find something along those lines down this way. Maybe this will turn into nothing more than a journal of my own hits and misses, but I hope not.

Girlnextdoordc - Simona

Found this place online and decided to give it a try. Just noticed that they have a NYC location as well, but I didn't know that before. I think the girls might rotate between the two cities periodically as both sites show many of the same pics/names; but there are some differences.

Anyway I call in the afternoon to ask about making an appointment that evening. Girl with eastern european accent answers the phone, tells me to call back when I'm at the building (address posted on their site). I ask who will be working then and she rattles off 4 or 5 names, I recognize a couple from the site. I asked if I could pick one when I got there and she said yes.

Place is in Silver Spring. I get there 5 minutes early and find a place to park. The metered parking right in front of the building was taken, but it was the end of the day, I bet it's not so busy in the middle of the day. There's also a 7-eleven with parking, but I opted for a side street in the swanky neighborhood across the street. Plenty of parking there, less conspicuous, and very close.

Call the number again and get the code to enter the building and the apt number. Knock on the door and a tall, mediocre girl answers wearing one of those dress things that looks like a bath towel with shoulder straps. Not sexy. "Go left" she says, so I make my way into a room with a massage table, a wall painting, and a radio. Nothing else. There's a bathroom attached. She lays a fresh towel on the table, tells me to hang my clothes, and I realize I'm not going to get to choose anything, this chick is it. But I wanted to see if it's worth coming back so I told her I was there for the hour. She said to leave the donation on the window sill. Then she stepped out and I got naked and laid down on the table. The room was uncomfortably warm.

After 5 minutes of laying there I'm joined again by bath towel girl, turns out her name is Simona. Pics look nothing like the Simona on the website, but the stats are spot on. Simona gives a nice, gentle massage. Not technically good, but relaxing. She sat next to me on the table and continued the massage, so I rubbed her ankles, then her calves, and around her knees, but I got no response. Tried chatting her up a bit, but she didn't seem interested in talking, or even making me feel comfortable. Things were not heating up. Her hands were nice and soft, though.

At the 30 minute mark she moved down to my legs and, finally, started to tease my taint and balls. After a couple minutes she asked me to flip, and I asked if I could sit up for a bit. She said sure and sat next to me and... just grabbed my meatstick and started yanking on it! I asked if she was going to take [the towel] off and she said 40 for topless, 80 for nude. I was not interested in seeing this girl's coochie but thought she might have decent hooters so I said sure, topless. She went into the bathroom (why?) and came back out with her wonderful C-cups on display. Then she assumed her previous position next to me and picked up right where she left off! No eye contact, no sensuality, no interest! I can't even hoist the main sail in these conditions. I asked her if she could be a little more sensual or tease me a bit, and she said yes, but she really couldn't. Finally after a few more minutes I told her I wanted to shower and leave.

Damage was 180 for the hour and should have been another 40 for the topless, but she didn't say anything and neither did I.

On my way out I noticed another girl sleeping on the couch in the living room. Simona said she was sick, so I didn't ask to meet her.

It was a very disappointing experience, but I'm not ready to give up on the place yet. I'm hoping to make an appointment to see Sofie or Sonya, whose pics look way hot, and even if they're fake the stats look decent, too. If it's a repeat, though, I'm just going to swear of these eastern european places altogether.

Since I started a new job, I've not been down to DC, but I was a frequent client of Dupont Circle Therapy (found on CL), It's a halfway decent massage, but you get much more than that.