DayTime walkers...

Hello my fellow friends.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. With my youngest kid heading to college and having three kids in universities, moneys tight.

Lil Jessie wasn’t doing it for me. Some of the popular spots just seem dead. Bayshore seems dead the last couple of days. Farmingdale rte110 fizzled out when the pandemic hit. The fuzz is still crawling all over CI from what I see.

So since l’m limited in available time and limited resources, where are some good spots to find decent street walkers During the day?

Farmingdale rte110 ?? I thought it was dead for years — the the pandemic hit last 2 months.
Italian / Spanish girl named Nicole was there from the Summer Until late fall. Awesome Body, bbbj 40 . Used to Hang around rte 110 and main st. I caught up with her 3 times. She Was waiving down cars in the Ace Hardware parking lot.

There was a sloppier fat one for a few weeks. But I didn’t bother. Nicole was written about I think in Long Island Street Action last year.

Italian / Spanish girl named Nicole was there from the Summer Until late fall. Awesome Body, bbbj 40 . Used to Hang around rte 110 and main st. I caught up with her 3 times. She Was waiving down cars in the Ace Hardware parking lot.

There was a sloppier fat one for a few weeks. But I didn’t bother. Nicole was written about I think in Long Island Street Action last year.
Nicole was written about and well visited I think. Streets are kind tough right now. Kinda looks like this.......
Coliseum.jpg