Days Inn Hicksville

Does anyone know if there is any activity at the Days Inn in Hicksville? It's close to work and would make for a great lunch break.
I work right around the corner on Duffy. I’ve hooked up there 3-4 time there in the past. From what I recall, the front desk was very nosy. A couple of girls would meet me at the side entrance...

All depends if someone books and advertises there. I don’t think there’s any permanent residents that provide service..

I work right around the corner on Duffy. I’ve hooked up there 3-4 time there in the past. From what I recall, the front desk was very nosy. A couple of girls would meet me at the side entrance...

All depends if someone books and advertises there. I don’t think there’s any permanent residents that provide service..
The Days Inn on South Oyster Bay rd has direct entrance to each room. Are we talking about the same place?

The Days Inn on South Oyster Bay rd has direct entrance to each room. Are we talking about the same place?
My bad. I was thinking about the econolodge on OCR by the Wantagh parkway. I’ve had a handful of ladies at the Days in also. The fuzz hangs in the parking lot occasionally over there. but there are a lot more ladies that book there .

I myself have met up with women theee 8-10 times over the years..

I've hooked up with Chanel Foxx here a couple times, and 2 other unremarkable providers over the years.
My thinking is, there are providers at every single hotel on long Island. They're in bad towns, and good towns. Rockville Centre is so conservative and catholic, it's scary, yet, There are 3 hotels I've hooked up with providers at there alone. One of which is in the dead center of town.
Merrick as well. I've seen plenty of providers at the Gateway inn. The place is a shit hole, but it's in a decent town.
On the flip side, I've seen providers at the shit holes in Baldwin and Freeport as well. Look at the mid to high end places Sophia Belle hosts at.
If it's got beds, it's got providers.

I've hooked up with Chanel Foxx here a couple times, and 2 other unremarkable providers over the years.
My thinking is, there are providers at every single hotel on long Island. They're in bad towns, and good towns. Rockville Centre is so conservative and catholic, it's scary, yet, There are 3 hotels I've hooked up with providers at there alone. One of which is in the dead center of town.
Merrick as well. I've seen plenty of providers at the Gateway inn. The place is a shit hole, but it's in a decent town.
On the flip side, I've seen providers at the shit holes in Baldwin and Freeport as well. Look at the mid to high end places Sophia Belle hosts at.
If it's got beds, it's got providers.
I think I’ve been in almost every hotel and motel East of Garden City and West of Patchogue.

The absolute best ones are the extended stays or the Holiday Inn Expresses. I can just walk right into them and the workers don’t know any better. I’ll even wave to them like I’m already checked in.

The sleazy ones have the fuzz hanging around while the 5 star establishments seem way to inquisitive about my destination.

I think I’ve been in almost every hotel and motel East of Garden City and West of Patchogue.

The absolute best ones are the extended stays or the Holiday Inn Expresses. I can just walk right into them and the workers don’t know any better. I’ll even wave to them like I’m already checked in.

The sleazy ones have the fuzz hanging around while the 5 star establishments seem way to inquisitive about my destination.
Seems as though the Hollywood will have some eyes on it for awhile
https://patch.com/new-york/plainvie...akingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert