Day Spa 929-520-9888 Forest Hills

New spa in Forest Hills at 71-49 Yellowstone. No awning but it's in between a Chinese and Indian restaurant.

Rang the bell and drew Vivi...short - 5ft nothing, glasses and wearing a red skirt and pink top, glasses and girl-next door appeal.

Leads me to the back and rooms are large with legit massage tables, full walls to the ceiling and a sliding door.

Table shower is available but I didn't partake. I asked for strong but medium was the best she could do.

Started off with a body towel and them moved to oil. Decent massage but nothing to brag about. Nice build up and tease. Then she goes to get a hot towel to clean up the oil.

Comes back and more teasing and then flip over. She asks what I want and I request a nude hummer. I offered $80, she countered with $120 and we settled on $100.

She comes back and takes off her mask. She goes from the girl next door to the milf next door. Hops between my legs and does the hidden condom thing and gets to work. I told her to stand up and get naked.

She looked slender but it was all the supportive under garments. Flabby b cups and a gut but she did have a pretty face and nice legs - call it a push. Decent rhythm and suction...she let finger her bushy pussy and it was super tight - could only fit my index finger.

Got bored with that and had her get on her knees to finish me off. Alcohol cleanup and more massage for the balance of the hour.

50/100 for the hour.

If history is any lesson - these places don't last very long in Forest Hills so get while the getting is good fellow miscreants.

Visited this AMP a few days ago and it's in a pretty busy area full of families living their lives. It's between two restaurants and a dry cleaner on one side and laundromat on the other side... oh and the 112 Precinct like 4-5 blocks away. Either way, threw on a cap and a mask (for covid reasons obviously) and bit the bullet.

A middle aged lady dressed in jeans and a non revealing top answers the door and tells me to sit on the couch for a few minutes. She's probably in her early 40's and not attractive but not ugly. It seemed like she was getting another girl as I heard another voice but she ends up leading me into a room and tells me to undress and lay down. The room walls are floor to ceiling with a curtain "door", however if you pay attention there is a sliding door that closes all the way. I lay down and she starts rubbing my back, not like a massage but like when you're perturbed and your SO is trying to make you feel better. I'm thinking in my head WTF is this. After a minute she moves down and is rubbing my ass and crack, tickling the balls. It takes me a few minutes to realize there's no massage and she wants to get right to the HE. She tells me to flip and immediately grabs junior, asking if I want oil. I say yes and off she goes for a HE. It was neither robotic nor erotic but mediocre in all aspects. At that point, I'm not really feeling her or the experience, so I don't ask her for anything else. I want to finish this spending as little money as possible. After I finish she cleans up with a hot towel and asks if I want a massage and I say sure, I spend the next 20 minutes getting a decent massage. We never spoke about money at all. She asked for $40 for a 30 min massage when I first entered and then as I was leaving I gave her another $40 tip. She said thank you and I left.

Will I repeat? Yes. Because the location is great for me and at these places every experience can be different. I remain hopeful there will be a different girl and the experience will be better. That sliding door is there for a reason. If the 2nd time is no different, I'll move on.