Dangers of BBBJ

"men and women who reported having six or more oral-sex partners during their lifetime had a nearly ninefold increased risk of developing cancer of the tonsils or at the base of the tongue. Of the 300 study participants, those infected with HPV were also 32 times more likely to develop this type of oral cancer than those who did not have the virus."

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1619814,00.html
huh...6 oral partners in a lifetime???

Well, I should be dead looooooong ago then...I've been having at least 5 or six cocks in my mouth, every day, since I was 16 years old.

(I am 43 now)

:)

Well, I should be dead looooooong ago then...I've been having at least 5 or six cocks in my mouth, every day, since I was 16 years old.

(I am 43 now)

Oh, c'mon... you don't take off for federal holidays?

(your being active tomorrow should be interesting)

(I am 43 now)

WOW that's 59,130 cocks! I will submit it to Guiness book of world records.

May be off a little due to leap years.

59,130 cocks? hey, betty, have you thought about doing the math with all the inches you've swallowed? lay them out together and they'll probably stretch from new york to california.

What average length did you assume in that calculation? I imagine she's seen some (quite some) variation in size, with such experience.

Betty, care to weigh in on this? How long was the longest you can remember?

Well since she goes up and down on the cock, wouldn't that be if say Penis size 5" multiple that by say 20 strokes, so she has sucked with one person 100" of cock, divide that by 12" (one foot, or one black man) that 8.3 foot of cock per man. so lets round out that 59,000 cocks and we have a total cockage mileage of 491,666.6 (+/-) feet or 93.1186869 miles of cock she has sucked.

That adds new meaning to "me love you long time"

Barnabas

Do some create a kind of immunity

I recall a study done in Australia regarding skin cancer and construction workers who worked all day five days a week in the sun.

The results showed that these individuals had much lower skin cancers dangers then what was the norm.

To begin with I don't buy the study linked in the first post as a legitimate health issue for many reasons I will not debate but the Australian study seams to show regular exposure to what are considered a health risks for most are not such a risk for those who are exposed to the same things on a regular bases.