Danbury Amp

will be in danbury for the first time(unfortunately visiting at fcy danbury jail on pembroke rd
) any amps or lmp close by?
Yeah there is a great place for FS its called Lily's spa. Its a brothel posing as an amp. I reviewed it in the main NY/NJ/CT spa section. I had a shitty session with Bebe, but i have read other good reviews about her. The address is listed in google but here it is...

59 West Street
Danbury, CT 06810-6518
(203) 748-9155

Go around to the back door parking lot. Enter the place that way, not on the main road.

Last edited:
well guys i am off to danbury again next week.i fifnt have time to check any amps last time,but i will this trip.any good amps in the danbury area?thanks for the help!

Exit 4 (heading west on 84)
Take a left off the end of the ramp.
AMP about a mile up the road on your right. Signage appears to be gone. Used to be executive spa

Have been there 5 times in the past 2 years;
last visit was on 9/19:

Classic AMP; table wash, massage, extras

I would rate the service 5-7 compared to the height of the Waterbury spas, but adjusted for AMP deflation, we are at 6-8.

Last edited:
Exit 4 (heading west on 84)
Take a left off the end of the ramp.
AMP about a mile up the road on your right. Signage appears to be gone. Used to be executive spa

Have been there 5 times in the past 2 years;
last visit was on 9/19:

Classic AMP; table wash, massage, extras

I would rate the service 5-7 compared to the height of the Waterbury spas, but adjusted for AMP deflation, we are at 6-8.
Still is executive spa. Good extra's here. Some time the tariff is a little more than Lily's up the road a mile. Could never figure that one out.

But 70/100 gets you everything you want.

Both Danbury AMPs up and running. Been hitting Executive lately. Mature provider named Bonnie. Large natural breasts and nice approach. I like mature because I get no complaints about Mr. Johnson. Last trip I told her I wanted real massage and she did great job. Walked on back and used a heated oil. Table shower, cbj, fs mish and cow girl. Nice cold bottle water with hot towel. It's steeper them lily's ... 70 house, 130 provider. Fully satisfied last 3 visits.

Both Danbury AMPs up and running. Been hitting Executive lately. Mature provider named Bonnie. Large natural breasts and nice approach. I like mature because I get no complaints about Mr. Johnson. Last trip I told her I wanted real massage and she did great job. Walked on back and used a heated oil. Table shower, cbj, fs mish and cow girl. Nice cold bottle water with hot towel. It's steeper them lily's ... 70 house, 130 provider. Fully satisfied last 3 visits.
Did u notice any other talent at Exec. beside Bonnie?

Danbury AMPs RIP! - Lily Spa and Executive Spa shutdown.

http://danbury.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/five-arrested-danbury-massage

Popular

Five Arrested In Danbury Massage Parlor Sting
by Jes Siart Police & Fire 02/08/13 Comments (2)
Xuehua Jin, 31, of Los Angeles, was charged with prostitution and performing massage therapy without a licence. Photo Credit: Danbury Police

DANBURY, Conn. – Five people were arrested Thursday during an investigation that allegedly found two Danbury massage parlors offering unlicensed massages and sex, police said.

Executive Oriental Spa on Lake Avenue and Lily’s Spa on West Street were visited by members of the Special Investigations Division and the Community Conditions Unit Thursday, accompanied by zoning officials. While a zoning officer was inspecting the locations, police officers allegedly saw customers receiving massages and sex, police said.

Police said the employees were uncooperative but that customers were “very willing” to provide information that led to the arrests. There were no prostitution arrests at Executive Oriental Spa Thursday, but police said there have been complaints about prostitution there.

The following people were arrested:

Xuehua Jin, 31, of Los Angeles, was charged with prostitution and performing massage therapy without a license.
Hasung Chipman, 47, of West Street, Danbury, was charged with performing massage therapy without a license.
Sewon Kim, 47, of Greenwich, was charged with performing massage therapy without a license.
Miran Pyun, 54, of Lake Avenue, Danbury, was charged with employing an unlicensed person to perform massage.
Oswaldo Davila, 30, of New Milford, was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

All were released on written promises to appear in court.

Connecticut's law making it illegal to perform massages without a state license became effective in October 2012.

thyere goes the neighborhood

Really shutting it down in CT.

Danbury AMPs RIP! - Lily Spa and Executive Spa shutdown.

http://danbury.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/five-arrested-danbury-massage

Popular

Five Arrested In Danbury Massage Parlor Sting
by Jes Siart Police & Fire 02/08/13 Comments (2)
Xuehua Jin, 31, of Los Angeles, was charged with prostitution and performing massage therapy without a licence. Photo Credit: Danbury Police

DANBURY, Conn. – Five people were arrested Thursday during an investigation that allegedly found two Danbury massage parlors offering unlicensed massages and sex, police said.

Executive back open

Took a chance and stopped by Executive last week. I had called before and got no answer or decided not to go. This time Bonnie not there .. but "new girls". I was very nervous and drove by 3 times. Met at door my Mimi. I remembered her from long ago. She was fully dressed in jeans and sweater. First thing I noticed was the doors were all open and they have massage beds with the hole for face in each room. I paid fee - 80. Mimi comes back, still dressed, she will provide service. She asked if I wanted table shower and I said ok. We chatted a little during shower, very straight forward shower, cleaned the johnson well, but no light touch teasing. She put me in sauna. Next went to room for massage ,,, again very straight forward. Bright lights and radio playing. On flip she asked what I wanted, I told her not sure after all the trouble. She said I old customer, boss said old customer is ok. So I asked for bj. She went for towel and jimmy hat. Came back and got started. I took a shot at roaming through clothes. She pulled shirt out and bra up for breast action. After awhile dropped her jeans for full access. I asked for everything and she climbed aboard. We talked after finish. I showed her article on my fone. She was shocked that pix where included - pointed out Bonnie. She's not as cute as others, but fronts were real and box was nice wet and tight. Not sure she had gotten much action and the play got her going. Gave her extra 100 and I'll be back.

Took a chance and stopped by Executive last week. I had called before and got no answer or decided not to go. This time Bonnie not there .. but "new girls". I was very nervous and drove by 3 times. Met at door my Mimi. I remembered her from long ago. She was fully dressed in jeans and sweater. First thing I noticed was the doors were all open and they have massage beds with the hole for face in each room. I paid fee - 80. Mimi comes back, still dressed, she will provide service. She asked if I wanted table shower and I said ok. We chatted a little during shower, very straight forward shower, cleaned the johnson well, but no light touch teasing. She put me in sauna. Next went to room for massage ,,, again very straight forward. Bright lights and radio playing. On flip she asked what I wanted, I told her not sure after all the trouble. She said I old customer, boss said old customer is ok. So I asked for bj. She went for towel and jimmy hat. Came back and got started. I took a shot at roaming through clothes. She pulled shirt out and bra up for breast action. After awhile dropped her jeans for full access. I asked for everything and she climbed aboard. We talked after finish. I showed her article on my fone. She was shocked that pix where included - pointed out Bonnie. She's not as cute as others, but fronts were real and box was nice wet and tight. Not sure she had gotten much action and the play got her going. Gave her extra 100 and I'll be back.
This place is terrible IMHO. Smells of kimchi and the girls don't speak even passable English.