Damiana fr CV

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned in my first post I have recently seen 2 providers-1 good & 1 bad so in this post I'll be reviewing the good one--Damiana.

Within the past month I had noticed Damiana's ad & had been planning to see her but something kept coming up but finally did get the chance to meet with her. I called her & the 1st time got voice mail so left a message. Then after call-- texted. Waited 15 minutes then called again & she picked up & we scheduled appt. I mentioned to her I had called/texted prior & she apologized for not returning call/text as she said she was napping.

Drove to the exit where she said she was closest to, called her, she gave motel name, arrived @ motel -texted-got room #. I was received at the door by a woman who actually looked better in person than in her pics as it's usually the reverse. Damiana upon first glance is quite attractive. She has dark hair & dark eyes & most definitely has a mediterrainian look to her altho her skin color is not olive more cameo white. Nice size rear on a hwp woman altho breasts are small. Some might say Damiana looks a bit goth but I did not perceive her like that.

I got there with the intention of BJ then sex so the hh donation = 120 roses. So she starts the bbbj & it was quite the experience to say the least, Damiana deep throated, gagged, licked & sucked to the max I mean I've never had such an enthusiastic bj im my like. She was sucking like the Energizer Bunny & rarely came up for air. She also maintains good eye contact which makes the experience even more sensual. During the middle of all this I decided to just go to the goal post with the BJ if she was willing to let me cum in her mouth & she said sure. Well I exploded but the only drawback was that when I was getting ready to unload she began to pull my cock , I dont know if it was to make me come harder, faster, shoot out more?? but I didnt really care for that part & would have liked better a hands-off finish. When I see her again I will mention it prior us starting. Overall an excellent bbbj with the finish to need a lil adjustment. I will repeat & would like to go to Greece with her next time.

Oh & 1 thing I forgot to mention & this might bother some guys--Damiana during & after the session hints at receiving a tip which I didn't find appropriate but didnt let it bother me. I gave her an extra 10 & she appeared content. As stated early-plan on seeing her again & will try & fine tune the experience.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.