Dallas/Ft Worth amps

Pink Sauna and Body Bath
2018 W. Northwest Hwy
Suite B3
214-496-9180

Went to this area on a business trip. The place is right off a main Hwy (do mapquest) and there are perhaps 5 MP.s and a couple of strip joints in a block area. Kinda surprising as the places are next to each other with bright signs - almost like the combat zone used to be in Boston during the 80's where LE simply gave up fighting it.
Parking is right out front and I picked PINK. (which was painted pink - surprise.)
Very clean place with spacious rooms. Lots of real potted plants and painitngs on the wall. Each room is fully mirrored and has a bed so there is no doubt that you are getting more than a massage. Standard 40/60 rates. Girls were ALL young, hot and sweet, with nice sincere smiles. They were very concerned though that I was never there before until I showed them my NY drives license and said a few words with my NY accent.

I picked Happy, late 20's 34B/c (real) trim, fit, attractive, about an 8 or so. found out that a table shower was available after I finished so I can't comment on that. Asked for hard massage and she said she didn't do massage so I said "well do what you do best". She started rubbing my chest and shoulder and started sucking on my nips. Went down to my legs and inner thighs with her tongue. This went on for a few minutes the next thing I know I am getting an absolutely fantastic BBBJ. After a few sucks I asked her to take off whatever skimpy clothes she had on an she did with a smile and w/o comment. Did some 69 and she had a fresh clean snatch that started to get very wet as I sucked on her clit. The mirrors really added to the effect. No money was discussed yet.

I made the universal monger thumb and forefinger circle for FS and she said 100. I said - 60 and we agreed on 80 for CFS. Money part was quick and easy.

Did multiple positions with a fantastic finish in mish. Mirrors and lighting really helped and she was very cooperative in all aspects.

When I was done she cleaned me up with hot towel and pointed to the clock and said we had some time left. Spent the remainder of the time relaxing in the room, chatting a bit. Overall a very pleasant worthwhile experience.

I will return should I ever get back in the area.

Last edited:
genius said:
Pink Sauna and Body Bath
2018 W. Northwest Hwy
Suite B3
214-496-9180

Went to this area on a business trip. The place is right off a main Hwy (do mapquest) and there are perhaps 5 MP.s and a couple of strip joints in a block area. Kinda surprising as the places are next to each other with bright signs - almost like the combat zone used to be in Boston during the 80's where LE simply gave up fighting it.
Parking is right out front and I picked PINK. (which was painted pink - surprise.)
Very clean place with spacious rooms. Lots of real potted plants and painitngs on the wall. Each room is fully mirrored and has a bed so there is no doubt that you are getting more than a massage. Standard 40/60 rates. Girls were ALL young, hot and sweet, with nice sincere smiles. They were very concerned though that I was never there before until I showed them my NY drives license and said a few words with my NY accent.

I picked Happy, late 20's 34B/c (real) trim, fit, attractive, about an 8 or so. found out that a table shower was available after I finished so I can't comment on that. Asked for hard massage and she said she didn't do massage so I said "well do what you do best". She started rubbing my chest and shoulder and started sucking on my nips. Went down to my legs and inner thighs with her tongue. This went on for a few minutes the next thing I know I am getting an absolutely fantastic BBBJ. After a few sucks I asked her to take off whatever skimpy clothes she had on an she did with a smile and w/o comment. Did some 69 and she had a fresh clean snatch that started to get very wet as I sucked on her clit. The mirrors really added to the effect. No money was discussed yet.

I made the universal monger thumb and forefinger circle for FS and she said 100. I said - 60 and we agreed on 80 for CFS. Money part was quick and easy.

Did multiple positions with a fantastic finish in mish. Mirrors and lighting really helped and she was very cooperative in all aspects.

When I was done she cleaned me up with hot towel and pointed to the clock and said we had some time left. Spent the remainder of the time relaxing in the room, chatting a bit. Overall a very pleasant worthwhile experience.

I will return should I ever get back in the area.
Nice post Genius. I am going Dallas on a business next Monday and I think I will give this place a try. How many girls in this place?

Just came back from Dallas two days ago and did check out this place. I called them and the woman on the phone told me there are 3 girls available and they open 24 hours. I got there around 1:00 AM and only 1 was available. She's about late 30 and average body with heavy make up. Went into the room and paid $40 for half an hour. She left the room for about 5 minutes and asked if I am LE. I got undressed and hop on the bed. She asked what I wanted and I told her FS. She asked for $120 and I told her $80.00. We settled for $100 and proceed to get naked. No licking and no kissing, she put on the hat and gave me a half decent BJ for 5 minutes. Afterward she hop on that rode for about 5 minutes than asked me to be on top. She was pretty tight for her age and I shot my load in about 10 minutes. She cleaned me afterward with paper towel and walked out of the room. On my way out I saw a very cute looking girl with curly long hair came out of the room by the door. I definitely would go back to try her but too bad that I didn't have the chance. I think table shower is only available if you choose an hour.