Dallas --amazing Adriana Paige !!!!!!!! 469-569-6015

phone 469-569-6015. This young lady is one of the sexiest girls I have had in over a few thousand girls---absolutely incredible--She is thin probably about 100 pounds and about 5 foot 2 or 3. small natural boobs and a nice face. She has a few tats and a teardrop tat under one eye. pierced tongue.

She is quite sweet and likes to talk . I thoroughly enjoyed spending considerable time talking to her with her strong texas accent. she loves animals , but we are not here to talk about her dogs.

I started kissing her and she is a good kisser and then went down on her for quite a while , after a little while, her hips started moving in sync with my tongue and she was holding me by the hair. You know what followed.

after that she started sucking on my nipples quite erotically and then down for a wet sloppy with great suction BBBJ. She covered all the important areas including the boys.
She really got me worked up and i had to have her. capped we started lazy dogy and she has one fine sweet soft pussi, she can move her ass like no one I have ever had before. with that said i had to look into her eyes and have her in mish. I am a big heavy guy but she was moving thrusting and grinding on my dick like no woman has ever done. her motion would make a dead man come. She is absolutely superb in bed. i felt like i was in a cowboy bar riding a bucking bronco. the harder i banged her the more she thrusted and grinded on me. It did not take long--i blew like old faithful. we went way overtime and i guesss because she enjoyed talking with me it was the best 400 i have ever spent. $400- is her hourly rate

Today I could not get her out of my mind--i texted her and she came back for an even more amazing session. From now on I will be changing planes in Dallas and not Miami--she is definitely worth the detour. if she lived within a few hours of me I would see her a few times a week.---Do not be put off by her talking or small nice soft natural books--she will give you the ride of your life.

I have had many women rated in the top 10 in the usa and in the top 10 in their city and she is a superstar in hiding.--dont let her get away--I understand she is also in Houston some times.

Last edited: