Daisy Spa in Butler 973-916-7466

Saw Connie for the first time. 5'2", pretty face, C cups, thick mid-section, legs and booty. She has a good command of english, is extremely friendly and has obviously been in the game for quite some time. Collected the .6 house fee and off for a very thorough TS with an emphasis on the private parts. Back to the room and she approaches and starts rubbing my arms and chest. I go in for a kiss but am denied. She said she doesn't like kissing because of the virus. I offer to massage her first and she immediately drops the dress and gets on the table face down. Massage her, tease her between her legs for awhile and have her flip over for a long DATY session. My turn and now I know what the lengthy TS was about. She gives a short massage and then dives in for one of the best rj/bls/hj sessions ever. She is unbelievable. Connie then tells me she wants to fuck and we start out in mish but I tell her we have to go to doggy. For some reason, mish just doesn't do it for me. She has great hips and an ass to hold onto. Finally finish but she wants to keep going and continues to back into me with her ass and pump away. Connie eventually collapses on the table. After a short recovery period, head back to the shower room for a solo clean up. Give her a 1.4 tip and I'm on my way. Well worth the visit and will repeat next time I'm in the area. BTW...I was there for a full hour and at no time before I was leaving did she make any mention of the tip. Very much appreciated!

Please note this is my second attempt at a review here. I read all the rules and am trying to comply, but if for some reason this review doesn't meet standards, kindly let me know what I've done wrong as my last review was disallowed. Thank you!