Daisy from Touring Girls 786-228-5210

http://touringgirls.net/girls/gfe-daisy-dukes/

Oh my...
I know this is a Long Island/NYC site generally, but I strongly recommend dealing w the bullshit traffic and the GWB and get over to Secaucus.
I met this vixen yesterday after days of no/late availability- it was totally worth the wait.
A couple of texts led me to a mid-level hotel by the Meadowlands; a text later I was knocking on her door...and waiting...and waiting...thankfully room service already did the circuit and no one was around to wonder.
Eventually the door opened and the living personification of a barbie doll opened the door.
Daisy is an absolutely stunning short (5'1"?) blonde (extensions, but who cares), probably mid-thirties with a tiny waist, toned and tanned body with fake Ds and a perfect smile (apparently she's been in the Brazilian version of Playboy several times and it's easy to imagine). She was wearing a skin-tight pink one piece that you'd find at Romantic Depot (or one of the dicier spots on Eighth Avenue). After saying hello in a Spanish-English mix, it didn't take long before we were DFk'ing and groping each other. I excused myself quickly to clean up, and came out to find her waiting for me on the bed.
After I managed to get her dress off without any damage, she initiated a rapid and slightly toothy BBBJ; when she came up for air she slapped her cheek with junior and licked my chest.
I stopped her and went to work- she has a responsive V, so she seemed to enjoy herself.
Mish, CG and DS followed, and I closed out the hour a sweaty mess.
Her ingles is no so good, so expect a lot of "I like so much" and "sexy baby". As I cleaned up, she happily chatted away in Spanish/Portuguese, and I pretended to understand. She might've asked me to come back again for a longer stay, or I might've signed away my life savings. 3/hr.

http://touringgirls.net/girls/gfe-daisy-dukes/

Oh my...
I know this is a Long Island/NYC site generally, but I strongly recommend dealing w the bullshit traffic and the GWB and get over to Secaucus.
I met this vixen yesterday after days of no/late availability- it was totally worth the wait.
A couple of texts led me to a mid-level hotel by the Meadowlands; a text later I was knocking on her door...and waiting...and waiting...thankfully room service already did the circuit and no one was around to wonder.
Eventually the door opened and the living personification of a barbie doll opened the door.
Daisy is an absolutely stunning short (5'1"?) blonde (extensions, but who cares), probably mid-thirties with a tiny waist, toned and tanned body with fake Ds and a perfect smile (apparently she's been in the Brazilian version of Playboy several times and it's easy to imagine). She was wearing a skin-tight pink one piece that you'd find at Romantic Depot (or one of the dicier spots on Eighth Avenue). After saying hello in a Spanish-English mix, it didn't take long before we were DFk'ing and groping each other. I excused myself quickly to clean up, and came out to find her waiting for me on the bed.
After I managed to get her dress off without any damage, she initiated a rapid and slightly toothy BBBJ; when she came up for air she slapped her cheek with junior and licked my chest.
I stopped her and went to work- she has a responsive V, so she seemed to enjoy herself.
Mish, CG and DS followed, and I closed out the hour a sweaty mess.
Her ingles is no so good, so expect a lot of "I like so much" and "sexy baby". As I cleaned up, she happily chatted away in Spanish/Portuguese, and I pretended to understand. She might've asked me to come back again for a longer stay, or I might've signed away my life savings. 3/hr.
What was the damage ?

She might've asked me to come back again for a longer stay, or I might've signed away my life savings. 3/hr.
Looks like the deal of a lifetime at $3 for the hour[/quote]

My bad... I read that as 3hrs. Thanks for pointing out. Not sure why everyone wants to be so creative with how they talk post donation information.