Daiana - Bellrose Crew 516-252-4891

I was looking to get into something and decided to check out the fp crew line up. The handler texts me back who was available. One option caught my attention was daiana. Idk if she was a new one or returning but I hadn’t seen her ad before. I set up the appointment and head up once arrive and called.

She opens the door in a robe with red bra and panties under. She’s about 5’7, caramel skinned, slim/athletic build, Dark short/medium hair, nice natural tits and ass along with some DSL. Her face isn’t bad for no makeup, it’s always dark in there so it’s kinda hard to tell. We head to the bedroom and I she tells me she is from Brazil, which I figured from her accent. Drop the donation for 130 hh. We spend some time small talking before playing. After some time daty with fiv till she O’s. She was nice and fresh! She grabs the rubber and starts a nice cbj, plenty of bls. All while I play with her kitty, she was soaking wet. I wanted to jump in and we start in mish with lfk, after a bit switch to doggy. She arches with her elbows support her as I’m pulling her hair back. Later goes into face down with her hands clutching the bed. Nice moans coming from her. She handled a pounding in mish and doggy was no problem at all. Went into lazy doggy for the finish. Popped on her ass and cleaned up. Dressed said our goodbyes.

all good session with her but I probably won’t repeat. I like my latinas a bit more stacked. I do recommend her. I guess her pictures are accurate. Natural C’s with a nice shaped Brazilian ass. Said she’s available Wed and sat.

Face 6/10
Body 6/10
Service 7/10
Attitude 8/10