Daddy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I hear you. I admit its the first time i ever did something like it. After a few lines of her saying" no daddy stop" i instantly jumped off of her and she asked me what was wrong. But then we kept on...To tell you the truth i couldn't get to much into it. Maybe if i wasnt a daddy i real life it would be a different story lol.
I originally wasn't into it. I thought a girl calling a guy Daddy was acting out an incest fantasy. But once I got into kink more I realized there is a relationship dynamic that can exist where the term Daddy is one of affection and not at all related to incest nor referring to the girls actual father. After that, all it took was the right girl to call me Daddy for me to get into it. Now, I can't imagine some of these girls calling me anything else.

I originally wasn't into it. I thought a girl calling a guy Daddy was acting out an incest fantasy. But once I got into kink more I realized there is a relationship dynamic that can exist where the term Daddy is one of affection and not at all related to incest nor referring to the girls actual father. After that, all it took was the right girl to call me Daddy for me to get into it. Now, I can't imagine some of these girls calling me anything else.
Makes sense

Personally, The "Daddy" thing throws me off. I hear that and I instantly think of that incest shit those Pedo's do to little kids. I can't get into it.

I have told some SA sugars to stop saying that, seems its all they have in their scripts.

I rather her tell me to fuck her like the whore she is, come on fuck me harder, yeah baby crush that poundcake. Pull my hair, spank me, dump it in my ass, shit like that.

Everyone's kink level is different, so not dissing anyone who likes being "Daddy", just chiming in :)

Personally, The "Daddy" thing throws me off. I hear that and I instantly think of that incest shit those Pedo's do to little kids. I can't get into it.

I have told some SA sugars to stop saying that, seems its all they have in their scripts.

I rather her tell me to fuck her like the whore she is, come on fuck me harder, yeah baby crush that poundcake. Pull my hair, spank me, dump it in my ass, shit like that.

Everyone's kink level is different, so not dissing anyone who likes being "Daddy", just chiming in :)
I have the same isue withbeing called Daddy while with a woman given my age and the age of my oldest I will not see a woman or provider under 40 I know it limits my playing fiels but being with a 20 something to 30 something just feels creepy...But sometimes it is nice to look but do not touch...while I know the advantages of the young ones with tight bodies and perky boobs still I just can not get over my issue..Keep in mind this is just me

I have the same isue withbeing called Daddy while with a woman given my age and the age of my oldest I will not see a woman or provider under 40 I know it limits my playing fiels but being with a 20 something to 30 something just feels creepy...But sometimes it is nice to look but do not touch...while I know the advantages of the young ones with tight bodies and perky boobs still I just can not get over my issue..Keep in mind this is just me
I have to apologize it seems part of my post did not make it when I copied it over. I will admit that there were some circumstances where I did cross my boundries and saw some younger providers to fillin when needed but they are rare, again sorry

Crush that pound cake! I love that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.