Current East LI AMPS?

I saw a few posts a while back that Hawaii has gone downhill...anyone been there recently?

What are your current faves out in Suffolk, or is everyone driving into Flushing?

Last edited:
what the hell....

So now that I've tried a few "LI amps", I'm determined to find a good, cheap place like the ones i know in flushing.

I perused the ads and checked the site, but I didn't find any mention of "Oriental Delight" or the address they are at. So I stopped by Tuesday night after work (around 5)

Oriental Delight
38 Raynor Ave.
Ronkonkoma
Open 9-9.
631-585-7773

Summary: 60 for the time, crappy massage, 120 for fs, decent but not great.

Its right around the corner from this crappy strip club called Forbidden Fruit (think small industrial park).

The place is dark, but standard amp setup. the girl who answers the door was angie. Not bad. Late 20's, early 30ish, soft body, really small breasts, wearing a white lab coat (good sign). The massage was perfunctory at best. Some light touching while she straddled me. Had to pay upfront, which is rather odd.
It seemed rather busy, at the time. 2 other girls were there, but both were busy, and the door bell rang twice since I got in the room. Angie said that during the day they were dead, but now its busy.
Short table shower. Started with a cbj. nice but a bit short, had her continue for a few more minutes. Interesting variation on cowgirl. Only problem was that it felt very rushed. She asked twice if I had come, (no lady, you'll know, trust me). After about 10 min, she wanted to finish me off by hand, but I insisted that I wanted to stay in this position. Walls are very thin, I could hear the conversation in the next room rather clearly. And then the all-knowing silence. I apparently was getting a little loud myself because at one point angie slaps her hand over my mouth to mute the grunting.
Also afterwards, she just cleaned up and left. Rather dissappointing.

Recommendation: Its ok if your desperate. Decent if you're willing, but nothing great.
I will continue my quest for something cheaper, better, hotter.

last

sorry...

about the broken up, stream of thought, jagged review.

I don't seem to have much attention span today, and don't have any inkling or urge to actually form complete sentences.

last