Curb/Entourage

the best 1-2 punch on TV? Entourage last night was a little disappointing. I think that show has run it's course.
Curb was back in rare form last night, after last week when it was awful. Question--the LOL chick in last night's episode--wasn't she also in the Seinfeld episode where she goes on the blind date with George and ends up fucking him?

Curb was back in rare form last night, after last week when it was awful. Question--the LOL chick in last night's episode--wasn't she also in the Seinfeld episode where she goes on the blind date with George and ends up fucking him?[/QUOTE]

Yes good call Larry David likes to use the old Seinfeld actors. That was one of the funniest Curb's I've ever seen. LOL

Just caught up with these shows which I gave up on by recommendation of this thread. I don't know what happened to Curb Your Enthusiasm but it is like a new show and the closest to Seinfeld it has ever got. I think it's either the characters are finally comfortable or that Cheryl is gone but it is LOL funny.

Entourage has worsened if that's possible, depending completely on T&A I have no connection to any charater except for Johnny because I'm partial to Kevin Dillon after hanging out with him once years ago. He is a very good actor because his personality is the opposite of his Drama charater. They are so desperate they have brought in Dice who is now shell of his former self. I expect excellence from HBO and this show below par.

I am looking forward to Bored to Death, so original and effortlessly funny, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend.

On the other spectrum the best show on right now is Breaking Bad, it's raised the bar on how dark TV shows can get, the direction is perfection the acting is unbelievable, complex characters, amazing storyline, I am predicting more Emmy's this coming year. Once again True Blood is a victim of it's own writing, it needs to to clean house and focus on the good story lines. It has so much potential with a good editor, some much could have been left on the cutting room floor.

My other recommendations of shows that have finished the season are what I refer to as the incest/fantasy shows...Games of Thrones and The Borgias (love Jeremy Irons !!). If you are not bothered by inappropriate brother/sister intimacy then they are a treat.

Curb was back in rare form last night, after last week when it was awful. Question--the LOL chick in last night's episode--wasn't she also in the Seinfeld episode where she goes on the blind date with George and ends up fucking him?
Yes good call Larry David likes to use the old Seinfeld actors. That was one of the funniest Curb's I've ever seen. LOL[/QUOTE]

The LOL woman was the Bosco on George's shirt performance artist that Elaine threw a baby shower for at ******* place.