Cuban Princess 516-288-6761 Hempstead

Anyone see this young lady? I hit her up from my app on my burner, she immediately called me a cop, and blocked me. So i hit her up from the burner itself, she did the same fucking thing! Curious if the most recent comment on her ad is accurate. Thanks guys.

Little recon... was texting with this one after l saw her ad tonight. Ad said Uniondale, ok, no prob. She tells me to come to her place on Terrace Ave in Hempstead! At 11:30pm! I actually laughed out loud at that one! No thanks! She agreed to 60 bbj by the way. Ever driven down Terrace Ave during the day, let alone at night?! No fucking way! She must have thought she had a real sucker on the line. Holy shit. Incall, on Terrace Ave at 11:30pm. Good luck!

Little recon... was texting with this one after l saw her ad tonight. Ad said Uniondale, ok, no prob. She tells me to come to her place on Terrace Ave in Hempstead! At 11:30pm! I actually laughed out loud at that one! No thanks! She agreed to 60 bbj by the way. Ever driven down Terrace Ave during the day, let alone at night?! No fucking way! She must have thought she had a real sucker on the line. Holy shit. Incall, on Terrace Ave at 11:30pm. Good luck!
Might have been your last call!