Cuban Hand Job Girl on CL

This chick has a smoking body (small body, big tits) and advertises a .50 hj for 20 min. She's located on 43rd Street between 7th and 8th. Anyone know anything about her?

is she really cuban? or a black girl trying to pass as cuban? I called her on the phone and she had no hint of an accent so I passed. I passed because I had answered an earlier post on CL for a so called brazilian working out of the hotel carter and when I showed up she was definately not brazilian or latin for that matter. Anyway I hate when that happen. Nothing against black chincks but if you advertise as latin , indian or puerto rican don't get pissed when a guy takes a pass on you cause you're not as advertised. This happens alot on CL.

I spoke to her too, and you're right on the accent. But she could always be second generation. As for her being dark, there are a lot more dark Cubans than dark PRs. The Cubans are often darker than the Dominicans. For $50, it's a can't lose, I just haven't been able to find the time to go yet. Perhaps I'll go next week if she's still around.

By the way, I've seen a couple "reviews" of her on CL too, but I'm pretty sure that the guy who advertises her is also posting the reviews.

Last edited: