Crystal spa, Wilmington DE, 302-502-2392

I was looking for a good massage and saw this new ad so I thought I'd give it a try. I call the number and right away, I realize it sounds like an older lady on the phone. I ignore that because maybe there is someone else answering the phone for her. I arrived at the appointment as scheduled and I find out some pictures are real and some aren't.
Been there 2 times, so could see Jian and Angel. It seems like there're 3 girls but I didn't see the last one yet.
Place is under new management. MMS said "we are all new girls ".
Jina is petite, slim, late 20's chick. Sweet and BBBJ, doggy, missionary are available. Even she focus on good massage which includes hot steam towel treatment. Her massage & ST skills are awesome.
Another gal's name is Angel. A slinky body, mid 30's Asian Chick.
Angel gave me BBBJ which was great. After trying a few different postures, I asked her to finish it in her mouth.
1.4 was the deal. She caressed my head and balls until I popped in there.
Asked her keep it sucking until all came. She done her job as I wanted. Fantastic. I'll see Angel on my next visit and will try that fantasy once again.

http://delaware.************/BodyRubs/grand-open-100-new-sexy-girls/5107190

MMS recommended Sugar new bee yesterday. She's in her 20ish C-girl.
CIM my favorite was available. It's a little fancy hobby but I can't stop visiting here.
Damage 6/14 (for CIM)
Enjoy safe and have a fun guys.

I was looking for a good massage and saw this new ad so I thought I'd give it a try. I call the number and right away, I realize it sounds like an older lady on the phone. I ignore that because maybe there is someone else answering the phone for her. I arrived at the appointment as scheduled and I find out some pictures are real and some aren't.
Been there 2 times, so could see Jian and Angel. It seems like there're 3 girls but I didn't see the last one yet.
Place is under new management. MMS said "we are all new girls ".
Jina is petite, slim, late 20's chick. Sweet and BBBJ, doggy, missionary are available. Even she focus on good massage which includes hot steam towel treatment. Her massage & ST skills are awesome.
Another gal's name is Angel. A slinky body, mid 30's Asian Chick.
Angel gave me BBBJ which was great. After trying a few different postures, I asked her to finish it in her mouth.
1.4 was the deal. She caressed my head and balls until I popped in there.
Asked her keep it sucking until all came. She done her job as I wanted. Fantastic. I'll see Angel on my next visit and will try that fantasy once again.

http://delaware.************/BodyRubs/grand-open-100-new-sexy-girls/5107190

Went there this afternoon and saw a freaking cutie pie Bora. Probably in her early 20ish. Nice shape with fresh face and skin.
The best part was NURU? B2B SLIDE MMS recommended. She said it's $40 extra with TS and $20 extra in massage room. I opted $40 menu and I gotta it's totally awesome!!!
It includes mouth job in there. Bora uses her beautiful breast tissue on my back hip and legs. Then I flip she keep sliding on my body. She's totally naked and it will make your stick extremely stiff haha... I couldn't believe THE SCENE on my eyes..... cute pussy with lots oil.... I was a real KING at that moment!!!
I spent total $80 more than my usual expenses but I have to go back there to do it again. My body is really missing her soft ass sliding on my back and front.

www.crystalwilmingtonspa.com