Crystal spa (802) 689-2929 Brattleboro, VT

Had a hard time to find a reliable place in the area. Mostly R&T in 150miles. Crystal spa is clean and offers new materials like towels or table sheets which are great. I believe you might also get a spicy noodle lunch or dinner if you can be a friend of Nana. She cooked a spicy noodle soup for me. She's a little bossy but pretty sweet in the room. TS and Sauna available. Nana introduced me Blue, Candy tried to tease me. Nana told me I can go another one with free house fee. But I'm not a 2 pop guy so... well... Both are bubbly anyway. I left before the rooms got fully occupied. Blue hugged, kissed me and then locked the door.
House .8 + 1.4 donation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had a hard time to find a reliable place in the area. Mostly R&T in 150miles. Crystal spa is clean and offers new materials like towels or table sheets which are great. I believe you might also get a spicy noodle lunch or dinner if you can be a friend of Nana. She cooked a spicy noodle soup for me. She's a little bossy but pretty sweet in the room. TS and Sauna available. Nana introduced me Blue, Candy tried to tease me. Nana told me I can go another one with free house fee. But I'm not a 2 pop guy so... well... Both are bubbly anyway. I left before the rooms got fully occupied. Blue hugged, kissed me and then locked the door.
House .8 + 1.4 donation.
Do not use code for what you paid.
Use $80 not .8
$140 not 1.4