Crystal Spa 718-864-1847 / 718-687-9716 Reviews & Discussion

I tried recently. It looks like management has changed. They gave some pics but the pics were not real. Someone else or heavily photoshopped. Actual girl was fat and small boobs. My conclusion is AVOID AVOID!

I took an appointment but they accept walk-in. The girl told me "you have one hour and he is 30 min. Let me get him done first. Wait for a while." WHAT!? I changed my appointment to half hour. They have table shower but service was not typical TS. She suddenly started to wash my hair! I said stop it but she didn't speak English. I think she took time by washing hair. No nuru or any other typical AMP TS service. Then, we went back to the room and she started CG. Apparently, she tried to make me come. I wanted to go home asap. So, I changed position to mish and popped. I paid for half hour but it was actually quick visit, meaning you are done when you popped. Oh, one more thing to say. BBJ is only for hour. If you select half hour, it will be CBJ.

damage: 3 for hour, 2 for half hour.

I tried recently. It looks like management has changed. They gave some pics but the pics were not real. Someone else or heavily photoshopped. Actual girl was fat and small boobs. My conclusion is AVOID AVOID!

I took an appointment but they accept walk-in. The girl told me "you have one hour and he is 30 min. Let me get him done first. Wait for a while." WHAT!? I changed my appointment to half hour. They have table shower but service was not typical TS. She suddenly started to wash my hair! I said stop it but she didn't speak English. I think she took time by washing hair. No nuru or any other typical AMP TS service. Then, we went back to the room and she started CG. Apparently, she tried to make me come. I wanted to go home asap. So, I changed position to mish and popped. I paid for half hour but it was actually quick visit, meaning you are done when you popped. Oh, one more thing to say. BBJ is only for hour. If you select half hour, it will be CBJ.

damage: 3 for hour, 2 for half hour.
Thank you so much for visiting and I am deeply sorry things did not work out. The management has not changed but due to COVID-19, the girls pictures are not updated and it is entirely our fault. Please message me to let me know if there is anything I can do to make up for your dissatisfaction. Next month there will be new girls available. Again, we are deeply sorry and apologize for your unhappy encounter.

I just got back to New York after shutdown for visit. Its been a long time and I am really looking for a good time. My friend recommend me this place and I was a bit skeptical after browsing the forum. I contact them through text message and learned this place is not far from where I stayed, so I decided to gave it a try. Not a lot of choices of girls but its understandable. I ask for recommendation from MMS and she told me Luna is great. So I pick her, set up an appointment and book an hour.

This Spa is at 2nd floor and I text them when I arrived. I was greet by another girl and she showed me the room. Its bigger than typical AMP room than I remembered. After I waited a few minutes I heard knocks and a girl came in. She is pretty and in her late 20s base on first glance. Skin is not as white under dim light but close enough. Her boobs are big and round, I gave it a grope and feels natural. She doesn't speak a lot of English but basic communication is ok. She undress me and we went for TS.

TS is quite nice, water is hot and the resting bed is big. She started by washing all over my body and did some basic massage around my temple. Then She apply some body wash lotion and start body slide. Her boobs is a really big plus for this and I enjoyed every second. After I turn over, she gave me a quick BBBJ for a few minutes then proceed to bodyslide the front. Not a lot of moaning but its still quite cute.

We dried up and went back to the room. AC is a bit cold but not uncomfortable. She told me to lay down and went out to get her items. She came back with the usual stuff and a cup of water. I knew I pick the right girl when I see the cup of water. The tongue play afterward on my back felt fantastic. Rim job is very thorough and she really push her tongue well at all the right spot. BBBJ after feels great. She is very patient and lick/suck for maxium pleasure. No deepthroat and I am a bit disapointed. I dont want to finish in her mouth so I stopped her and ask for FS. The rest of actions are pretty routine and I finished in missionary position.

I really enjoy my visit and this girl sure know how to please. I had a wonderful time and I was not rushed at all. Wrap up everything close to 1 hour and I gave the girl 300 with 20 dollar tip. I highly recommend her, great experience.

Long time lurker, havent post review that much, but today I want to share my thoughts on this new girl CiCi during my visit.

I texted MMS in the morning asking if there are any appointment available for the afternoon. She confirm yes and I asked who is available. MMS recommended my CiCi and direct me to see her picture in the accouncement post. I glance over and I liked it, but due to previous encounter with other AMP I know photo and real person sometimes can be very different. But She is pretty in the picture so I decided to check her out.

I arrived at the place and the place seems really nice. Dim lighting but no smells and AC is not too cold. CiCi opened the door for me and I am a bit shocked how pretty she is. She is about 5 feet tall, pretty petite girl in her early 20s. She is young and charming, not identical to the pictures, probably due to dim lighting, but close enough. She spoke a little English and basic conversation is not an issue. She gave me a gentle hug and ask whether I want shower or not. Of course I agree.

Nuru is pretty standard, though I wish it can be a bit longer. The quick BBBJ at the end of the Nuru was great, and it tells me she gave great head. We went back to the room to dry up completely and proceed to main course. I was laying face down first and She gave me another Nuru with massage oil. RIM after Nuru is gentle and thorough. I would say the RIMJOB is some of the Best. Once I turn and lie on my back, CiCi kiss me a few times on my chest and go with 69. I rarely do 69, but with her I am willing. I almost came from 69 but did manage to hold on until FS. She is really tight down there and I blow my load not long after.

Great girl, great service. Cici is very friendly and very pretty. I really hope she will stay longer so I can see her again. You must gave her a try, you wont regret it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Long time lurker, havent post review that much, but today I want to share my thoughts on this new girl CiCi during my visit.

I texted MMS in the morning asking if there are any appointment available for the afternoon. She confirm yes and I asked who is available. MMS recommended my CiCi and direct me to see her picture in the accouncement post. I glance over and I liked it, but due to previous encounter with other AMP I know photo and real person sometimes can be very different. But She is pretty in the picture so I decided to check her out.

I arrived at the place and the place seems really nice. Dim lighting but no smells and AC is not too cold. CiCi opened the door for me and I am a bit shocked how pretty she is. She is about 5 feet tall, pretty petite girl in her early 20s. She is young and charming, not identical to the pictures, probably due to dim lighting, but close enough. She spoke a little English and basic conversation is not an issue. She gave me a gentle hug and ask whether I want shower or not. Of course I agree.

Nuru is pretty standard, though I wish it can be a bit longer. The quick BBBJ at the end of the Nuru was great, and it tells me she gave great head. We went back to the room to dry up completely and proceed to main course. I was laying face down first and She gave me another Nuru with massage oil. RIM after Nuru is gentle and thorough. I would say the RIMJOB is some of the Best. Once I turn and lie on my back, CiCi kiss me a few times on my chest and go with 69. I rarely do 69, but with her I am willing. I almost came from 69 but did manage to hold on until FS. She is really tight down there and I blow my load not long after.

Great girl, great service. Cici is very friendly and very pretty. I really hope she will stay longer so I can see her again. You must gave her a try, you wont regret it.
Damage?

I heard good things about Cici at this place so I made an appointment with her. She was indeed looks like the pictures in the announcement. It is kinda surprising because most AMP use heavy photo shop pictures. Short girl, very pretty and passionate. She is not really a spinner during Nuru but gave great BBBJ. She even manage to deepthroat couple of minutes, which I truely enjoy. Rim was great, not many girls like to rim but she is very good at it. I tip her extra for that effort. The damage was 320 for 60+ minutes. I will come back for sure for her.