Crown Tattoos?

I do not know if this was asked trying searching under tattoos did not see one. I often see providers with a crown tattoo in their photo. I lonce heard that if that if she has one of these and with a name under it that is her pimp anyone else have information on that just curious. Sorry if this was posted before .

billyS

Reign of Terror
As promised, from my review of Light Skinned Melanie

billyS, thanks for the review.
The smiling selfie from head to mid-thigh sure looked inviting. I would have hoped during pre-visit vetting to notice a small five-point crown tat on her right hand plus the five-point star tat on her neck. Ink meanings are hard to guess. But five-points are common signs of gang affiliation -

Speaking of tats
I’ve seen a lot of ads with girls that have red bows on the back of their thighs. Saw a white girl in Bay Shore with them one day but couldn’t stop to speak with her. Is there any symbolism attached to such tats?

Latin Kings. Had a scary run in with one. His girl accepted $500 bonus from me to take her anal virginity but when we started she was in extreme pain. I asked her if she wanted to stop and she decided to soldier on for the 500. Turned out she tore so badly she shit blood and fled the business and her man on her very first day of being turned out, the guy called me literally threatening to kill me if I didn’t compensate him 5 grand. I have good opsec and knew he couldn’t trace me so I just hung up and threw the burner in a trash can.