Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

Did she tell you that? Why would she turn down the $? Bro just keep trying she’ll get back to you I even tested it out and texted her # recently on a burner # that she doesn’t know and she replied back
In the past when getting a vibe from a high volume provider that is iffy not wanting to see someone they don’t know and they pop ‘have we seen each other before what’s your name?’ I usually spin a Mike, Chris, Matt, Tom or John at random. To which they go ‘oh hey how are you?’
Never have I had it backfire and by using a generic name they think they’ve seen me before and will meet up.

took part in this lady's pool of mongers
wont budge for under $300 for fs, i do not pay over 200 or over 250 even if worth it!
she says she wouldn't feel good about herself if she took less then 300 for fs, but feels like a star for 120 for sucking your bare cock dry with her mouth.
saw her for car bbj
she is a trooper, great bbj.
big not firmed tits.
took it all, did not leave a drop of cum on my cock.

took part in this lady's pool of mongers
wont budge for under $300 for fs, i do not pay over 200 or over 250 even if worth it!
she says she wouldn't feel good about herself if she took less then 300 for fs, but feels like a star for 120 for sucking your bare cock dry with her mouth.
saw her for car bbj
she is a trooper, great bbj.
big not firmed tits.
took it all, did not leave a drop of cum on my cock.
So do you pay over $200 ? Or is $250 the limit?

She’s right in my wheel house in terms of what I like. Big titties , friendly, young redhead, And 300 doesn’t sound all that bad if her looks are up to standard. And she’s right in my home town!! I worked in sky drive when I was a kid. Funny.

But knowing she’s a cum dumpster puts the breaks on everything. Big head steps in and says “if she’s letting any local John drop loads in her, somethings wrong” and I’m not finding out.

You can have her....:confused:

She’s right in my wheel house in terms of what I like. Big titties , friendly, young redhead, And 300 doesn’t sound all that bad if her looks are up to standard. And she’s right in my home town!! I worked in sky drive when I was a kid. Funny.

But knowing she’s a cum dumpster puts the breaks on everything. Big head steps in and says “if she’s letting any local John drop loads in her, somethings wrong” and I’m not finding out.

You can have her....:confused:

body wise she is just an average chick with big tits though!, must be pretty with make up.
has a ton of freckles on face and upper body if you're into that.
im not bashing on her. she is a pretty chill chick.

Managed to see her about a month ago, met for a cardate and she's friendly as usual. Never had any issues with her as far as 'canvassing' my location for getting robbed or whatever some of you guys think. Tested clean as well so no issues on my end.

I'll keep seeing her when the time permits.

I got hold of her on the 7902 number. Got a good 45 mins of sexytime for 300, which she promised would be a whole hour next time. To be fair we both had some errands to run.

Assuming I get the whole amount of time next time I see her, she's worth it. 9/10 boobs and 9.5/10 bbj. She was skittish at first but we got at ease pretty fast. Talked cars etc.

Would recommend, provided the cost isn't a turn off. I looked at it as costing the same as taking a train to the city then a cab to see Maxine or Dr Lisa.

I got hold of her on the 7902 number. Got a good 45 mins of sexytime for 300, which she promised would be a whole hour next time. To be fair we both had some errands to run.

Assuming I get the whole amount of time next time I see her, she's worth it. 9/10 boobs and 9.5/10 bbj. She was skittish at first but we got at ease pretty fast. Talked cars etc.

Would recommend, provided the cost isn't a turn off. I looked at it as costing the same as taking a train to the city then a cab to see Maxine or Dr Lisa.
Hey roger. Did you bb her? I’m so on the fence with her at that level. So far only experienced her oral skills.