Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

I’ve seen Rachel. She came to my place all dressed up beautiful. Drives a nice Jeep. We spoke and went to my bedroom. Laid down and she let out those amazing tits she has. BBJ was really good and she swallowed it all, every single drop without hesitation. I asked about FS and she quoted 3. All in all she’s great!

I’ve seen Rachel. She came to my place all dressed up beautiful. Drives a nice Jeep. We spoke and went to my bedroom. Laid down and she let out those amazing tits she has. BBJ was really good and she swallowed it all, every single drop without hesitation. I asked about FS and she quoted 3. All in all she’s great!
was the 3 for fs with cream pie or is she charging more for that now?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Damage for her coming to your house, BBBJ, CIM and gulp?
Please include this important detail in your reviews from now on.

Ballsy having her come to your place especially with the hood rats she connected to. Be safe man.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ballsy having her come to your place especially with the hood rats she connected to. Be safe man.
Good point, I was thinking the same thing.
But remember not everyone is as street savy as you or knows who these chicks really are.

That's why it's important to post the truth about these girls and who they are associated with. It might save a guy from getting robbed or worse his throat slit.

I can imagine her casing the place as she is walking to the bedroom.

Sorry...BBJCIM. Went to my bedroom, I laid down and got naked. I said to her let me see those wonderful tits I’ve heard of and she laughed and whipped them out. I played with them a bit as she was giving me head. She’s pretty good at it and I asked about FS to which she said 300. Then when I was about to cum, I asked if she was ready and she nodded and let the full load in her mouth and she took it all like a champ. 150 for her coming to me.
she was cool, went straight to the bedroom. I agree it was ballsy AF but the littl head won. So far no issues but next time I’ll be using my SUV.

Sorry...BBJCIM. Went to my bedroom, I laid down and got naked. I said to her let me see those wonderful tits I’ve heard of and she laughed and whipped them out. I played with them a bit as she was giving me head. She’s pretty good at it and I asked about FS to which she said 300. Then when I was about to cum, I asked if she was ready and she nodded and let the full load in her mouth and she took it all like a champ. 150 for her coming to me.
she was cool, went straight to the bedroom. I agree it was ballsy AF but the littl head won. So far no issues but next time I’ll be using my SUV.
Number from this threat still active or did you use another number?

Not trying to be a white knight but are we seriously already implying that she’s gonna start robbing us because she’s fucking a black dude?

Unless someone can come out and say they were robbed of something shouldn’t we just not bad mouth her?

I mean fine talk all the shit you want about her about her raw dogging all of us but if you really believed her bs even for a second about you being the only one she’s doing bare with then that’s on you cause I’ve learned in the many years in this hobby that you really never are the only one.

As of now only 2 ppl seem to have a problem with her one cause he says she treated him like crap and the other won’t say why. Then it seems what most ppl are bothered about is the fact that how many of us went in raw and the video of the black dude hitting it raw struck a chord and everyone went in on her.

Do you really don’t think one of your utr’s is getting most likely banged out by a black dude. At the end of the day these chicks will take any dick no matter the color as long as they got the $.

I can’t say one bad thing about Rachel because as of now I’m clean and haven’t been robbed and haven’t been treated like shit yet so until one of this things happens to me I really can’t go in on this witch hunt with y’all.

Personally, I don’t care if he was black, white, yellow, grey or purple. It’s who he is and mods didn’t post my intel a few days ago and I can see why and respect that. Just understand although she seems like a goody tooshoo white girl compared to the majority of drug addicted messes that you should not let your guard down. Pro or civilian.

in general, letting any of these girls into your private residance and knowing where you live opens up a whole realm that isn’t wise. There is a thread amongst our sea of conversations some time ago where I believe Genius really went in depth as to why it is not a good idea.

Are there any photos of her?
no as to my knowledge she’s never made an ad on sites other than SA and at some point she had her own thread?

she’s a short, red headed, plain looking white chick with massive melons you’d see in a Starbucks. For the new class of providers in recent times she’s one of the better options with a standard 120 bbj but comes with her own case of drama like the rest of them as historically noted in the last few pages of this thread.

there is another number I have contacted her at but the one in this thread also works.

Personally, I don’t care if he was black, white, yellow, grey or purple. It’s who he is and mods didn’t post my intel a few days ago and I can see why and respect that. Just understand although she seems like a goody tooshoo white girl compared to the majority of drug addicted messes that you should not let your guard down. Pro or civilian.

in general, letting any of these girls into your private residance and knowing where you live opens up a whole realm that isn’t wise. There is a thread amongst our sea of conversations some time ago where I believe Genius really went in depth as to why it is not a good idea.
I’m with you now that I know that fact and will definitely be more cautious but until she does something serious and actually fucks one of us over we shouldn’t slander her name just cause she’s associated with sketchy ppl cause at the end of the day she isn’t the first girl ever mentioned on here to be associated with someone sketchy

Not trying to be a white knight but are we seriously already implying that she’s gonna start robbing us because she’s fucking a black dude?

Unless someone can come out and say they were robbed of something shouldn’t we just not bad mouth her?

I mean fine talk all the shit you want about her about her raw dogging all of us but if you really believed her bs even for a second about you being the only one she’s doing bare with then that’s on you cause I’ve learned in the many years in this hobby that you really never are the only one.

As of now only 2 ppl seem to have a problem with her one cause he says she treated him like crap and the other won’t say why. Then it seems what most ppl are bothered about is the fact that how many of us went in raw and the video of the black dude hitting it raw struck a chord and everyone went in on her.

Do you really don’t think one of your utr’s is getting most likely banged out by a black dude. At the end of the day these chicks will take any dick no matter the color as long as they got the $.

I can’t say one bad thing about Rachel because as of now I’m clean and haven’t been robbed and haven’t been treated like shit yet so until one of this things happens to me I really can’t go in on this witch hunt with y’all.
I agree I don’t think Rachel is like that. Just a chick who likes the attention that guys want her and she wants the money

I’m with you now that I know that fact and will definitely be more cautious but until she does something serious and actually fucks one of us over we shouldn’t slander her name just cause she’s associated with sketchy ppl cause at the end of the day she isn’t the first girl ever mentioned on here to be associated with someone sketchy
Most have a sketchy bf or pimp. of any color,
It's part of the game. They are protecting their girl and the money.
If there's more than one lurking around. I leave.

I gotta agree with Daryl, I’ve never had a problem with the girl in regards to sketchiness! Never had any issues with dudes or anyone running up on me or seen any signs of a bf or pimp, or anything of the sort! My only issue with her was the deed last time! I’ve spoken to her about it, she said she was going through something that day and she apologized and now it’s water under the bridge for me. Not positive I’d see her again because I go out of my way to treat every woman I see with the upmost respect so because of her taking out whatever she was going through on me during our time doesn’t sit well with me. Maybe I’m just being Sensitive Though! I seen her mad times and up until that point she’s been solid! I only see girls for FS and can’t remember last time I seen a girl for less than 300 so when I get dicked over it don’t sit well with me. Obviously finding out she’s a cum dumpster isn’t exactly news I love to hear however I’m a big boy who knows their could be consequences of playing this game and if shit ever hit the fan in that regard it would be 100% on me not the provider! Only thing that is a red flag for me is she only meets during a small window in morning to early afternoon! Always found that funny! Can never meet late afternoon/evening/night! Odd! Maybe that’s because a man is involved in some manner! Who knows!

no as to my knowledge she’s never made an ad on sites other than SA and at some point she had her own thread?

she’s a short, red headed, plain looking white chick with massive melons you’d see in a Starbucks. For the new class of providers in recent times she’s one of the better options with a standard 120 bbj but comes with her own case of drama like the rest of them as historically noted in the last few pages of this thread.

there is another number I have contacted her at but the one in this thread also works.
Thanks for the review 1st comment that was actually helful and thanks Castle for confirming digits where still good.

I gotta agree with Daryl, I’ve never had a problem with the girl in regards to sketchiness! Never had any issues with dudes or anyone running up on me or seen any signs of a bf or pimp, or anything of the sort! My only issue with her was the deed last time! I’ve spoken to her about it, she said she was going through something that day and she apologized and now it’s water under the bridge for me. Not positive I’d see her again because I go out of my way to treat every woman I see with the upmost respect so because of her taking out whatever she was going through on me during our time doesn’t sit well with me. Maybe I’m just being Sensitive Though! I seen her mad times and up until that point she’s been solid! I only see girls for FS and can’t remember last time I seen a girl for less than 300 so when I get dicked over it don’t sit well with me. Obviously finding out she’s a cum dumpster isn’t exactly news I love to hear however I’m a big boy who knows their could be consequences of playing this game and if shit ever hit the fan in that regard it would be 100% on me not the provider! Only thing that is a red flag for me is she only meets during a small window in morning to early afternoon! Always found that funny! Can never meet late afternoon/evening/night! Odd! Maybe that’s because a man is involved in some manner! Who knows!
Yes I’ve always found that odd as well about that small window of availability and no weekends. Were you going bare with her?