Craigslist snake charmer

There was no phone number, only Craigslist email. The ad was only up for a short time this PM. I emailed and she responded, with this:

Let's get things started with a story. . .

Once upon a time a nice, horny, classy young lady met a nice man who gave her 100 ice pops. She got so excited that she just had to lick his popsicle.
On the way home she met a nicer man. He had 250 ice cream cones for her. . . . and they lived happily ever after . . . for about an hour.

Picture of a very pretty red head attached.

A few more emails, and she asked for a picture of me. I say no, she said she doesn't do blind dates. The pic she sent got no hits on tineye. It was of her showing tits.

It was a car date, or she would get a room if I went for the hour.

This was way to creepy for me, It smelled really bad. She said near Rt.112.

I was wondering of you guys saw this, know her? BTW, perfect grammar, and punctuation.

Last edited:
Classifieds

Salley Spa

Go Back UtopiaGuide > Not your Father's PMB > Craigs list & Backpage
Reload this Page Another red head from out East

Welcome, joeyboy.
You last visited: Today at 01:19 PM
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar vBookie Toplist New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Old 12-02-2012, 07:29 AM #1
ExLS
banned

vCash: 500

Smile Another red head from out East
http://longisland.************/Women...-y-27/34958849

For you out easy mongers,
Her name is Emily and lives otu east. You can see her ads either here or craigslist(she will post with the 26/27 age and never drop a hint of $$$ on her ads just compensation).

She is friendly....usually 1.5 or .2 depending if she likes you. She is about 5'7", big hips(Had a baby this year). BBBJ , daty,etc, but don't know about anal.
Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 09:08 AM #2
Hoppyone
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExLS View Post
http://longisland.************/Women...-y-27/34958849

For you out easy mongers,
Her name is Emily and lives otu east. You can see her ads either here or craigslist(she will post with the 26/27 age and never drop a hint of $$$ on her ads just compensation).

She is friendly....usually 1.5 or .2 depending if she likes you. She is about 5'7", big hips(Had a baby this year). BBBJ , daty,etc, but don't know about anal.
I met up with her in Riverhead about 2 years ago
She always has some creative ads
It was a cbj.. She woundn't bbj in her van in a quiet spot for.5
Cbj was not bad from what I remember and her van was a MESS.. Clothes, open cereal boxes baby car seats.. LOL So she has more that one kid
I suspect she hits the pipe so negotiate with her.. Personally I wouldn't give her 1.5 for F/S
Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 AM #3
TenderVittles
banned

Her ad was one of the funnier ones I have read in a while.....but that pic and those saggy titties were a turn off.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:52 AM #4
Hoppyone
Bronze

When I saw her she had small tits probably A's.. They might be bigger now if she just had another kid and is breastfeeding.. When I saw her she was driving a minivan with Florida plates.. Inside of the van was a wreck
Old 12-02-2012, 12:02 PM #5
newyorkfan7
Silver

also meet with emily a few years back i believe there was an early tread on her here--she lives out east --but was working out of hicksville/bethpage --was schedule to meet her at a house roommates or friends were still there ended on settling for a bj in the car--everything covered -but descent enough --appeareance at best 6 --dont recall rate i believe it was 60 for a car date --did not repeat --but her ads are truly creative --looks like shes at it agaon on cl --just look for the santa ones
Old 12-02-2012, 02:15 PM #6
ExLS
banned

do mean CHRISTMAS , of course. I'm looking for the right horny old elf to play Santa for me today. I'd love to stop by and SPREAD ...some holiday cheer. Of course, I expect a nice gift .... but I'm worth it . Hang some mistletoe from your belt buckle and get in touch. I'm on the south fork , but might be willing to drive a bit.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/3450217902.html

Here is an example of her CL ads
Old 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM #7
sculptor69
Silver

Unhappy OOPs
Quote:
do mean CHRISTMAS , of course. I'm looking for the right horny old elf to play Santa for me today. I'd love to stop by and SPREAD ...some holiday cheer. Of course, I expect a nice gift .... but I'm worth it . Hang some mistletoe from your belt buckle and get in touch. I'm on the south fork , but might be willing to drive a bit.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/3450217902.html

Here is an example of her CL ads
Ad is already pulled. Damn shame.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:32 PM #8
ExLS
banned

i pulled it.....I know the story and yes was a coke head, but allegedly off it for the kids, b.s., I have her #/email, but want to make sure not to get the cyber god angry, lmao
Old 12-03-2012, 12:34 PM #9
longluv
Bronze

I had to comment on Emily. I have seen her a few times over the past couple of years both in hicksville and out east for car dates. I think she gives great CBJ and really seems into it when she likes you. She is reliable and friendly which many are not on CL. She always posts around xmas with some kind of funny ad. She also posts when it snows as a "snowblower"
Def gets points for sense of humor. Mostly 100 for CBJ naked if she has a place and you can roam.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:34 AM #10
lovelight
Gold

Been emailing /texting with her and actually spoke a few weeks back-but just couldn't seem to hook up until tonight. Texted her she responded immediately -called her and she was heading home but said she'd turn around and come to me(I never host so this was a first). 2.5 hr . She showed up right on time tall redhead go go boots/mini skirt nice and sexy but not overdone. Very sweet personality. She did have a driver being it was our first time meeting but did say she would drive herself in future. He didn't hang out just drove away and didnt come back till she called him. Let me say this-I found her service to be exeptional. She gives THE BEST cbj Ive ever had. I dont think id last 2 minutes with her BBJ. She went right for me through my shorts rubbing away then we undressed for the CBJ. CG, MISH, knees to ears-She came hard while I was banging her with her legs to her ears, then came again-that's always a turn on in my book and it wasn't fake she was shaking and spasms galore.After a few more minutes she asked to suck me again and she did an all out cbj until cim in cover. Then she kept sucking for another minute which was really nice. Overall I was very pleased with her. I thought she was pretty but I'm a sucker for the soft pale skin and red hair. I asked for DATY but we never got there.....maybe next time.....also kissing was rampant.....I asked for it she enjoys it. Also gave me a light chest massage after which I enjoyed.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:35 AM #11
lovelight
Gold

did I mention I need to take a break!!
Old 01-29-2013, 03:17 PM #12
CoitusMunky
Bronze

- She do North Jersey?
Old 01-29-2013, 10:08 PM #13
lovelight
Gold

No nj
as far as I know she only does Suffolk and some Nassau-she goes out late at night sometimes
and once you get her via email shes easy to get in touch with. I found her to be a sweetheart
and her service to be very good.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 PM #14
trigeek
Gold

Exclamation
She was looking to do some snow blowing today due to the dusting we had.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:07 PM #15
ExLS
banned

Emily has been texting non stop even in the snow sotrm to platy, IS SHE SERIOUS??!?!?!? I have gotten tired....I guess that tattoo ATM in very noticeable
Old 02-10-2013, 10:08 PM #16
ExLS
banned

diferent emily doesn't really do CL ads to different Emily
Old 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM #17
lovelight
Gold

Saw her again recently ,outcall,right on time ,not a clock watcher ,cool chick who enjoys making you happy. damage was 250 for outcall. I'll see her again but may do incall next time . I originally contacted her by email from an ad but she's a little UTR as far as her phone number. everything safe but one of the most energetic cbj's ever! she sometimes has a driver so take that into consideration. I believe the ad in the post above will allow you to contact her via email. overall a real fun girl in my opinion.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM #18
lovelight
Gold

not her
Quote:
Emily has been texting non stop even in the snow sotrm to platy, IS SHE SERIOUS??!?!?!? I have gotten tired....I guess that tattoo ATM in very noticeable
I know for a fact she was away during storm and was not making or taking calls
Old 04-03-2013, 08:59 PM #19
lovelight
Gold

That's her
if you cant find the ads try one of the lingering backpage posts in the thread and just reply through backpage. Out of respect for her I'm real hesitant to post her number as it was an email contact from the get go. not sure what your looking for but she's about 5'9" not thin ,not heavy ,kisses,allowed daty on 2nd meeting. She does incall in Hampton bays or will cruise to you pretty much anywhere on the island.I did 2 outcalls with her and she provided great service in my opinion. CBJ is outstanding and she really gets into it,and she's a sweet heart. If you treat her nice it gets better and better with her. I consider her a 7/10 but I like redheads . She gets a 10/10 for attitude and a 9/10 for service. Everything is covered.Let me know how the search goes .You could try "santasotherhelper@gmail.com" that might work.She may be cautious if she's not running ad
Last edited by lovelight; 04-03-2013 at 09:00 PM..
Old 04-06-2013, 01:29 PM #20
jakejd49
Bronze

Emily still around ? I would like to meet her , don't mind the weight , I like big girls-just love to get a nice bbbj more than fucking even. $250 though , that seems like a lot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelight View Post
Saw her again recently ,outcall,right on time ,not a clock watcher ,cool chick who enjoys making you happy. damage was 250 for outcall. I'll see her again but may do incall next time . I originally contacted her by email from an ad but she's a little UTR as far as her phone number. everything safe but one of the most energetic cbj's ever! she sometimes has a driver so take that into consideration. I believe the ad in the post above will allow you to contact her via email. overall a real fun girl in my opinion.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:49 PM #21
lovelight
Gold

Initially I saw her based on her Christmas ad-and that was the advertised rate.I didn't complain and she drove 40 minutes to see me and 40 minutes home. SHe's professional,discreet and just an all around nice girl. All that being said she will see me at her location for less and this was disclosed to me after we met a second time. Basically she'll keep seeing you if she likes you. 250 too much? there's plenty of them out there for less ,but you get what you pay for.Emily is a sweet girl and I enjoy anytime I've spent with her and that my friend is worth the price of admission. In fact she texted me today to let me know she'd be in my area ,I was busy but we chatted a few minutes on phone which was actually cool.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:53 AM #22
levst02
Bronze

Is her name Emily?

Quote:
if you cant find the ads try one of the lingering backpage posts in the thread and just reply through backpage. Out of respect for her I'm real hesitant to post her number as it was an email contact from the get go. not sure what your looking for but she's about 5'9" not thin ,not heavy ,kisses,allowed daty on 2nd meeting. She does incall in Hampton bays or will cruise to you pretty much anywhere on the island.I did 2 outcalls with her and she provided great service in my opinion. CBJ is outstanding and she really gets into it,and she's a sweet heart. If you treat her nice it gets better and better with her. I consider her a 7/10 but I like redheads . She gets a 10/10 for attitude and a 9/10 for service. Everything is covered.Let me know how the search goes .You could try "santasotherhelper@gmail.com" that might work.She may be cautious if she's not running ad
Old 04-15-2013, 09:02 AM #23
levst02
Bronze

Emily - santasotherhelper@gmail.com (no ph # listed)
Quote:
I recently spent some time with the red head mentioned in the quoted post, based on her witty BP posts. Extremely nice and down to earth girl. I opted only for the oral option, which was covered. For me, I found it a bit mechanical, but I suppose better than some of the others I've sampled. She's really super cool, but I found myself thinking I'd rather just hang out with her and grab a drink than mess around. Sadly, not a repeat for me.

this was the ad - http://longisland.************/Women...me-27/38311896

Apologies in advance if I should have posted a separate review, and I couldn't find one using the search function on her email addy.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:52 AM #24
ExLS
banned

2 emily's dude
Quote:
I know for a fact she was away during storm and was not making or taking calls
both are red heads. One lives in masitc and the the one with kids
Old 04-18-2013, 11:52 AM #25
biohazard
Gold

Quote:
One lives in masitc
She still around?
Old 04-18-2013, 01:16 PM #26
longislandandy
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard View Post
She still around?
Yes. Nice girl and very energetic and really gets into it. She posts on Craigs in either the Mastic or mostly Shirley area since she lives in Shirley.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:55 PM #27
catfish43
Silver

Anyone have a link to the Emily from Mastic / Shirley as I have been unable to find her ad?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:33 PM #28
longislandandy
Bronze

Emily doesn't post a lot and when she does, she will take it down after she's made her date (or its flagged...)
Old 04-19-2013, 04:32 PM #29
lovelight
Gold

Emily
Catfish ,the Emily I spoke about in my reviews was from Hampton bays. Not Mastic or Shirley.
somehow this thread is morphing into a combined Emily thread.I posted an email for Emily above in this thread and thats' what I used to get in touch with her initially.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:48 PM #30
catfish43
Silver

Thanks, lovelight.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Edit Tags
Tags
None

Quick Reply
Quote message in reply?