Craig's List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trollin', trollin'

After I question services, filter incalls from out and eliminate the obviously tentative or potentially no shows, I'm down to 3.

Still not a bad ratio.

With my office closing early, I have some play time, so I'm pushing to meet all three.

I have a babe willing to meet at the St. Marks for $200, 2 pops

Another on the UES for 175, 2 pops greek $100 extra

#3 is on the UWS, and I'm trying to shake out if she's real, my feelings are that this could either be the one, or the one that puts me in silver bracelets.....

Will post monday

Re: Trollin', trollin'

Originally posted by BklynBoy
#3 is on the UWS, and I'm trying to shake out if she's real, my feelings are that this could either be the one, or the one that puts me in silver bracelets.....

Will post monday
And if you don't....that means you didn't make bail?

before I stopped putting ads on CL, I got responses.
One response, was from a model, had an online portfolio, but she thought her young ass was worth more than I offered, and I offered her good dough.(500 a session, no time, but made it understood that after my second pop, Im done, so if it happens in 90 minutes were done, or 2 hours were done)

The average rate now seems to be around 150-200 for an hour, with a break, sometimes big break if one does multi hour appts.
(I currently do one girl from CL 400 bucks for 3 hours, and if I wanted to stay 4, she wouldnt care)

Whats funny, is that I still enjoy the agency girls at 3 bucks an hour, and still see all the shit out of Georgia and Florida hitting the local hotels out on the Island.
Noone would ever mention these visiting girls, and once in a blue moon I put a review up on one, but most dont deserve one, so if its just mediocre, no reason to post negative, but no reason to give them any free publicity.

Fortunately, bail wasn't an issue...

I went with choice # 3.

I got a response from someone who either really never had done a play for pay or was the best actress I've ever met, which is why I half thought that it was a sting.

I got a response with a profile pic and a quoted rate of $100/hr, with as many turns as I could handle. Upon my reply, she sent her addy and apt #. Now I'm thinking that this has to be a sting, cause it's just too easy. So I insist on meeting in midtown, in public, and she wavers and tries to insist on me coming to her place. I refuse, and she eventually agrees to meet in public.

She was a solid 6 in looks....

....and was in her mid-twenties, pretty nice body, B cup.

My feeling, as we checked into the short stay, was that she was more into the excitement/ danger of banging a stranger than she was into the money.

As a pro, she was definitely worth $250-300, market price.

But she wasn't a pro, she was like a chick you'd score on a friday night at a bar where people went to hook up; she was definitely into getting laid and getting off on it. There was a strong element of true recreational sex to this encounter and I enjoyed myself immensely as I went 3x in about an hour and forty five minutes. It was three rounds of multi-positional, rolling all over the bed fucking. BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy, pile driver, you name it.

When we went to leave, she didn't even look for the money and was about to say goodbye when I handed her a c-note.

So, yeah, for once I made the right choice and got to really enjoy my friday afternoon. Make that 2 excellent scores in a year of trolling CL!

OK, how about some info??????

sounds like my type of girl!

btw, how was her monkeyhole ?

Originally posted by BklynBoy
....and was in her mid-twenties, pretty nice body, B cup.

My feeling, as we checked into the short stay, was that she was more into the excitement/ danger of banging a stranger than she was into the money.

As a pro, she was definitely worth $250-300, market price.

But she wasn't a pro, she was like a chick you'd score on a friday night at a bar where people went to hook up; she was definitely into getting laid and getting off on it. There was a strong element of true recreational sex to this encounter and I enjoyed myself immensely as I went 3x in about an hour and forty five minutes. It was three rounds of multi-positional, rolling all over the bed fucking. BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy, pile driver, you name it.

When we went to leave, she didn't even look for the money and was about to say goodbye when I handed her a c-note.

So, yeah, for once I made the right choice and got to really enjoy my friday afternoon. Make that 2 excellent scores in a year of trolling CL!

She would be totally

fucking freaked out. That's the thing about the 2 CL chicks I've found that were gems; they weren't set up to handle this kind of attention. I deleted all of her contact info, she can find me if she wants to.

Cast a wide net on Craigs, my brother, and every once in a while, you'll strike gold! It just takes way too much effort normally for it to be worth my while. And for every girl like this one, you get a Miki, an UWS Debbie or that skank I met at the KMI back in July times 10.

Happy hunting!

BB

my Cl experience

1st off casual encounters:
I found a broad in CE on CL who was house sitting and wanted me to come through and hit it. When I get there she completely LIED about her looks, she was busted and had a shape.............blobbish
I turned right around when I saw her on the balcony and hit the highway

on Erotic Services

I ran into Miki the Milf there, before she hiked up her mature prices; I also saw postings for the granny of Utopia: do a search under mature providers here on CL and the postings you read about the dirty old broad that will do anything is who I mean

the Hung****ns post alot in ES on CL
ZsaZsa is one of many that hasn't been forced to move back to her motherland just yet and she can't afford to pay eros for an ad so she posts on CL everyday
I was on my way from work and cut through to her place and it is literally the size of most people's spare bedrooms, I didn't stay........

finally and this is funny to me, I was at a local stripclub and got a cheesy lapdance from a sista with a bangin body, she was drunk out of her mind at the time which is why it might have been so bad, a week later I see her posting on CL in the ES section, LMAO

Todays CL haul...

BBChic at $200...

Some girl with more ink on her than the NY Times for $230, 1 pop.

Old redheaded Jewish lady $200 (down from $250 in July).

I passed on all 3, Wednesday is not prime time for M4W ads, I guess. I usually do best on Friday and Monday.

This makes a good thread....

Except for the fact that we will probably all hold back the really good ones (I know I will).

My last m4w post (put up on Monday) yielded bbchic proposing $1200 for an evening including "dinner broadway show...dancing etc." (her words) - my post suggested that I was looking for an extended date, but she sure took that idea and ran with it.

Plus a potential keeper that I'm not talking about - only two responses total.

BB will do ANYTHING! I put things such as screwing in penn station covered by the girls trench coat at rush hour in front of everyone followed by a BJ... just pretty funny stuff and she volunteered everytime! Too funny if you ask me.

Got a reply from "Madison". Claims to be a stunt woman on TV with 7% bodyfat, 5' 6", 122 pounds, 36-24-35. Works out of Chelsea. Won't send pic claiming need for discretion due to nature of her professional job. Heh.

FS @ $200

I've seen Madison.
Wrote a review somewhere, can't find it.
Thisis the one with the 3"clit and puffy areolas.

Somewhat older, fun, pro.
Schedules back to back, one pop and done.

I had to go to check out the 3" clit.
Maybe it's 2"

ES seems to work better...

I've never had any luck whatsoever in CE, and if you run a search on m4w ads in that section it's not all that hard to see why - seems like every dude in the tri-state area who's looking for something free on the side has an ad out there.

Someone once suggested here that there might be a certain UTR type that would be comfortable working CE but might not want to "cross the line" to ES - that makes sense to me conceptually, but if they're out there they are pretty elusive.

On the other hand, just about every post I've made in ES has yielded at least one viable candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.