Craig's List

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAY IS A RIP OFF ON CL

WARNING DO NOT USE THIS CRAIGS LIST GIRL

I took one for the team and I hope that you all appreciate this.

Here is her ad:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY NAME IS "KAY" AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - w4m - 18

HELLO MY NAME IS KAY AND TODAY IS MY BIRHTDAY.
WANNA COME AND HAVE A PERSONAL
PARTY WITH ME JUST ME AND YOU.
I AM 28C/32/34 WITH A CARMEL COMPLEXION
AND I LIKE TO PLAY LITTLE GIRL GAMES JUST
LIKE MY FRIEND INDIA.
YOU CAN PLAY MY DADDY.
YOU CAN PLAY DOCTER.
YOU CAN PLAY HOUSE.
AND YOU CAN EVEN PLAY LIKE YOU ARE MY TEACHER.
$100.00 PER 1/2
$150.00 PER HOUR
SO GIVE ME A CALL AND LETS PLAY
FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECT AT 917-892-9747
HAVE A NICE DAY AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick synopsis...this hoe wants a quick shake and bake. She will take your cash and then complain after 1 minute of dick sucking that she is tired and she usually doesn't suck cock this long.

Hold on this is your job. I am an accountant and I can't tell my boss "Oh I have reconciled these accounts for 1 minute, I am soo tired please pay me my salary so I can go home now"

The apartment is off Webster and Decatur avenue. It is a train wreak. Even Oscar Madison from the Odd Couple would say "This is a fucking mess"

I thought that I was going to have to fight with this ugly little BIATCH to get my money back when she started the you need to CUM speech after literally 3 minutes.

I paid for a half hour and you are telling me it is over in 3 minutes.

OK.

Fellow mongers save yourself the pain and cash of dealing with this chicken head that obviously fell asleep in customer service 101.

I have used a ton of Craigs List providers and this CUNT makes me want to become a monk and take a vow of silence.

BUYER BEWARE

Peace:
J3
:)

LE STING

Hey randy02:

Look just talking about a session is not enough to get arrested for. LE normally makes arrests in person and not by tracing your address thru your cell phone bills.

This is a misdeameanor (quality of life) crimes do not warrant that type of manpower.

Just make sure you always talk in code, and let the "provider" do the real talking.

Peace:
J3
:)

Re: Basic CL Tactics

Originally posted by LemonTwo
After a bit of trial and error I seem to have developed the following set of basic tactics for exploring CL. Just wondering how this jibes with the experiences of others:

Casual Encounters - I've come to the conclusion that "trolling" m4w posts in this section are pretty much a waste of time, since you're competing with every other would-be infidel who's "really a nice guy" in the tristate area. I tend to respond to the (very) occasional w4m posts that demonstrate a note of sincerity and just leave it at that. Success rate - I've responded to probably 30 or 40 posts - two responses led to ongoing dialogues - one of those dialogues had simply awesome potential, but she got cold feet at the last minute, left me hanging at our first meeting, and dropped out of sight. Note - I have not tried explicit or implied "generosity" in this section - wonder how that would work.

Erotic Services - Responding to posts in this section just seems too damned hard, given the noise level, but trolling seems to be a viable approach. I had truly amazing beginner's luck here - my first ever post (a fairly concrete request for a meeting on a specific date) led to an amazing encounter with a bona fide non-pro which I am virtually certain was her first pay-for-play experience. I don't expect to repeat that (actually I don't want to, since there is nothing I would rather do than turn this into an ongoing/exclusive thing), but I'm wondering if this approach has yielded good results for others.

Thoughts?
I never did a pay for play thing on CL cuz its too risky for an LE sting, but I did manage to bag a so so looking late 30s gal though. This was about a year ago, she wrote something like "life sucks and im ugly blah blah blah". So I *****ed to her simply "how ugly"? She sent back a pic and she was "doable". So i sent back "oh your not bad looking at all" and I had to make up a new yahoo account to start chatting it up with her. She lived on 14th street off 1st avenue. After about 2 weeks of chatting and *****s and eventually erotic *****s n chat we met for coffee. Ended up back at her place and bedded for about a good 6 hours. I would say she was a 4 outta 10 but hey! free tang is free tang! Did her for about 2 weeks and then she started to get suspicious that I was attached and I had to cut it off then and there. Never did see her again

wehat u thihkj of cl list.one has to be awaare thatss ut tajes akit if wirjm hand r on th ewonrg keys. sorry. alittle wasted tondiht.
gos osme leads from craiklkst. the first girl on my owhn, ws a black model tupe for a sigte called musecube.cmo. I called her swe met in nhuntinton for cofee.hot girkblackafter 2 mmets she wasnt worth time, ai passed her info off to another jon. another jon tried to line up workk for one girls aslled me to see her. I did, and saw her for 8 monts. she took it up her asss.youjg pretyy, ok. bbbjnans, anal sxe, kissing, anyghing, but I gave up with her.
one girl a girl i met, another losetr, wanted a sugaaaaaar dady ahd idnt want to put out much suggar. ill atuyppe tomororow.
soorry.

Originally posted by BigMadM
wehat u thihkj of cl list.one has to be awaare thatss ut tajes akit if wirjm hand r on th ewonrg keys. sorry. alittle wasted tondiht.
gos osme leads from craiklkst. the first girl on my owhn, ws a black model tupe for a sigte called musecube.cmo. I called her swe met in nhuntinton for cofee.hot girkblackafter 2 mmets she wasnt worth time, ai passed her info off to another jon. another jon tried to line up workk for one girls aslled me to see her. I did, and saw her for 8 monts. she took it up her asss.youjg pretyy, ok. bbbjnans, anal sxe, kissing, anyghing, but I gave up with her.
one girl a girl i met, another losetr, wanted a sugaaaaaar dady ahd idnt want to put out much suggar. ill atuyppe tomororow.
soorry.
a little wasted? looks like alot. anyways, all you really need to know from that post is that BMM fucked her in the ass and she loved it.

>>>Look just talking about a session is not enough to get arrested for. LE normally makes arrests in person and not by tracing your address thru your cell phone bills.<<<

thanks jabo!

the college coed contacted me, she dumped her bf and is interested in seeing me again on a regular basis. the black model, well, shes a trip and a half, but if I get to tap her ass, Im willing to put the time in. Im giong to see her also next week.
she lowered her demands, and I insisted on anything goes, she thought I was funny, she told me not to get my panties in a knot, she might kill me during certain acts, I told her thats how i want to go. CL might be worth the time, its just very difficult to figure out alot of the bull.

Taking a chance

I'm trying out my first Craiglist chick.

A drive around blow job while her boyfriend does the driving. Price seems about right, $150, and if the pic she sent is accurate she's hot. Kinky and I have no issue letting some dude watch me get a blow job.

Going to meet near the Meadowlands.

I've seen her post before, anyone else try her?

I would hate to be taken for a ride....

moderators note: strike two

Just a story, so I am driving down adams street going to work at 8 am and guess who I see? Jen from Craigslist, the blonde fat chick with the 38Ds that keeps advertising that she is off daily. She was trying to hail a cab right at the entrance of the brooklyn bridge on adams street,.... I hate people who hail cabs there, always trying to cause some type of accident...... She looks exactly like her pics! I just thought it was too funny, I did a double take and giggled all the way to work.

Re: Re: Basic CL Tactics

Originally posted by sexpert
I never did a pay for play thing on CL cuz its too risky for an LE sting
I wouldn't worry about that...I've gone almost exclusively through CL over the past year because I find better value...longer sessions for less or the same money as pros. Mostly I find girls by posting M4W ads. If you write specific ads in the Erotic Services section and don't come off as overtly cheap you will typically get lots of good responses. I've found some keepers this way--not even a hint of LE.

Re: Re: Re: Basic CL Tactics

Originally posted by JXM
I wouldn't worry about that...I've gone almost exclusively through CL over the past year because I find better value...longer sessions for less or the same money as pros. Mostly I find girls by posting M4W ads. If you write specific ads in the Erotic Services section and don't come off as overtly cheap you will typically get lots of good responses. I've found some keepers this way--not even a hint of LE.
Your overly cheap and my overly cheap may not be the same, so its hard to say..... and yes I have seen a shitload of those m4w ads, im surprised that they work. But always seems like u have to host which i am not gonna risk.

JXM, u werent kidding about this shit....... I got about 8 different offers but one was a homo but 7 out of 8 aint bad..... But I still think that only 4 are legit. Some seem like nonpros and for now just *****ing questions and whatnot. Thanks man

trollin' on craigs...

2 ads, 13 responses.

BBchic responded to both, of course, arguing with one of my ***** identities that she was worth even more than the 300 she was demanding and not moving off of it, and offering 250 and maybe negotiating with my other identity.

The rest were from actual girls I didn't see advertising; I searched their ***** responses on Craigs ES and got no matches, and at least 6 sent pics on request.

To be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.