Craigs List

Guys there appears to be a lot of young providers 18-22 on Craig's List. Many of the young ladies are strapped for cash, and need help with tuition, books and expenses. I am sure many of the "Professors" around here would be more than willing to "Load' up their educational accounts! What ever happened to working at McDonalds?

CL

Gives me the willies. Some have had great success and others have not. I am also not totally sold that our illustrious metropolitan undergrads are giving it up as freelancers. I don't expect to meet some sweet young Columbia undergrad giving it up on CL.
There are so many great sure things around, that I will pass on CL girls until they get a rep from good sources.
I feel bad about not helping to take one for the team but there is no "I" in team. There is no "we" in team either.
I like you all, but not enough to blow $150-300 on a trial run.
I hope that doesn't sound callous.

false advertising for russian in CL

there is a listing for 2 r-girls, 24 y.o
anything goes, 1 girls 100, 2 girls 180
role play.... in bklyn w 7 st.

i went there. saw only 1 girl 5'3 and 200 lbs. as i turn to retch and leave, she even offered me a discount if i stayed.

wild times on C'sL

Not fer Nuthin'

I haven't been on this board for a while because I found a pretty young professional who does a good hands on massage while displaying her long black body. She has recently bemoaned the fact that there are a lot of hijinx on C'sL lately to the point that she's been discouraged to participate.

Her name is Brittany

the 411 is: tall young black girl, kickin' body, nice massage, from all appearences prefers to be nude, sweet disposition and HE w/limited roam. 80/40

To each his own

Russ,

Sounds like you found the right provider - the Russians may advertise a good sounding offer, but when the "goods" are really displayed, many mongers are disappointed. Seeing is believing - and unless some monger gives me an A- OK, I take any ads on CL with a "grain of salt."

It seems like you're paying an awful lot just for a R & T. (and with limited roaming)

Been checking out craigs for almost a year now,..... nothing seems to interest me and it doesnt seem all that safe. I think its just too open for LE to just entrap your ass. Im desperate for poon, but not desperate enough to spend a night in jail and try to explain it to the wife.

Russellthe muscle

Not fer nuthin........... "Ho" true! Brittany sounds good for some , but for the same amount of money you can get a bodyshower, GFE, unlimited roaming........and I saved the best for last.....the Full Monty" at some AMPS! The Hijinx is that many of us here are beyond that squeeze and limited roaming phase and don't mind paying "fer sumthin" but we do not like paying "fer nuthin"!

CL providers

Yo pete,
You're right, each will have his own preferences. I did a few of the AMPs in NJ (based on referrals here) and ended up paying similar (80-ish for similar attention after house/tip, not FS) for beautiful Michelle and not so beautiful others. I mentioned Brittany because I initially found her on C'sL and was pleased. The kicker is that she delivers! I found it more convenient for her to come to me and was willing pay for that service.

Haven't been back to AMPs since meeting her. I may again, as variety is the spice of life. I have not yet experienced a FS MP that was as low as eighty pieces of cheese. But I must not be a schrewd negotiator. Sorry to hear that you think a beautiful young woman getting nekkid and puttin' her hands on ya as 'nutin.'

Re: To each his own

Originally posted by ballys20
It seems like you're paying an awful lot just for a R & T. (and with limited roaming)
That has also been my personal experience on CL -- much moolah for really basic service. I saw the girl who advertised that she was in playboy and saw her for 160 reasons for R&T. But that turned out to be just a 1/2 hour. There was very serious roaming, but for just a 1/2 hour???......I am not going to be a repeat customer of hers.

However, I also saw Blonde Kelly advertising on CL (she now advertises here) --- she charges more than a fair price for Frank Sinatra.

Last edited:
You have to be really careful with CL b/c 99% of them are BS unless you are looking for a guy. Some guys pose as girls to get your pic. Make sure you don't send it b/c you'll never know what they will do with it. Spend your $ on reviewed pros from here, it's much safer.