Covered BJ vs HJ

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I friend of mine has often said that he prefers a good HJ to any covered BJ. This begs several questions, among them:

Does anyone else feel this way ?

How come we never see "Top HJ provider" threads ( and yes, I'm asking the question here: Who are the Top HJ providers out there ? ).

Are there guys who really like covered BJ'S ? Prefer them ?

From a sensation standpoint I agree with your friend. However, since men tend to be highly visual in nature, I don't know if that top ten list would be all that popular.

I can also see how an HJ could be viewed as somewhat impersonal and one-sided, for those who seek to make a "connection" with the providers they see.

Lastly, I've gotta think that a provider's ego must come into play here. I can see why a provider who is known for providing excellent service might not like to send her clients on their way with just an HJ.

--WSB

Reputation or not, several well-respected providers in the city and outside it prefer an HJ to anything else. They may feign something more, such as a bj, but they wind up with an hj instead. WSB is entirely on target; that kind of session is very "impersonal and one-sided". I also wonder how such providers maintain their status, while they offer far less than their reviews indicate.

Opinion #69

A CBJ is no match for a BBBJ but a good substitute . HJ is not personal and I dont care for it except by a young asian at a spa after a spectacular hand shower and massage.
A 300/400/500 an hour provider is expected, in my opinion to offer BBBJ
To take this one step further lets add BBBJTC or BBBBTCS. To Completion and spit. Or to completion and like the bird, swallow. Now, what are our favorites?

HJ's vs. Covered BJ's

Well they both can be pretty good, if you are with the correct person/provider. I have been on the receiving end of some pretty good covered bj's in my time. Also, I had the pleasure of coming into contact with this Tantra Goddess, a few years back, that gave me an unreal hj. She teased me until I began to scream with joy. I never have ever really forgotten that experience.

unless a guy is missing both of his arms why in god's green earth would anyone go to a provider for something he can do probably better than her? yeah, i know, female companionship, blah, blah.

Missing arms!

Ain't that the truth billy! Some people are seeing the ladies to avoid doing it themselves, whether it's her hand or your own hand, it's still a hand. You could save your bucks, kiss your 5 fingers and make a date with Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters!

I also hope that I don't do anything to be stuck on mercydancer's HJonly list. :)

[Edited by Bill Furniture on 05-15-2001 at 07:48 AM]

Rooster: I too had a similar experience with a tantric goddess.....I almost ate the bedsheets.....

I also had the pleasure of seeing two FS providers in Vegas, who in addition to their skills gave great HJ. One of them said to me as I was on my back and she was hovering above me doing great things with her hands.....Man, if I was a guy I'd want THIS done to me all the time.

I said, no shit honey.

IMO, a lovingly given HJ is much more erotic and "GFE" than any manner of covered activities..depending on the woman.....

my .02

A handjob from the right girl can be awesome. It has to do with her attitude, among other things -- e certain exquisite sluttiness. Have any of you guys seen any of the "Wifey" videos? She gives "Hubby" some smokin' handjobs (and blowjobs, etc.).

Back in the real world -- Fatima of Julie's gives great handjobs (and blowjobs, too).

ER

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: Opinion #69

Originally posted by TuckernotSucker
A CBJ is no match for a BBBJ but a good substitute . HJ is not personal and I dont care for it except by a young asian at a spa after a spectacular hand shower and massage.
A 300/400/500 an hour provider is expected, in my opinion to offer BBBJ
To take this one step further lets add BBBJTC or BBBBTCS. To Completion and spit. Or to completion and like the bird, swallow. Now, what are our favorites?
I have to agree with Brother Tucker on this one, although a very good AMP with F/S is much preferable to just a HJ

i absolutely detest HJ's from anyone other than myself. *I* know what *I* like best.

a good BJ is a good BJ no matter how it's done. great endings always make the movie better, but if the movie sucks who's sticking around for the ending......

:cool:

Not to beat the dead horse, but...

...of course a BBBJ is highly preferred, but I too would take a great HJ over CBJ any day.

I used to see this girl who would lather me up with a light lotion and blow (literally, not the good kind) on me while she was working her hand magic. Pretty intense, and if they do a little rubbing to your 'chinrest' then its even better.

MJC