Court 631-770-8879 Copiague

Saw this ones ad and I swear she looks like she’s been around forever but I searched though here and can’t find anything. I’m sure this is probably a new number so that didn’t help me search. Anyone with intel? Goes by the name Court and I also searched Courtney

Yeah she was heavily reviewed years ago in the Cheap Head thread. I never saw her and can’t remember her name but I’m sure one of the other guys can you lead you in that direction.

I've seen her twice about a year or so ago.

I forget her pricing but it was a little odd.
She would avoid FS first visit if possible. More on that later. There was a "pump and dump" Bbbj cim price, a more Fuller expert bbbj cim and a full body massage w bbbj cim ending price.

First visit was a pump and dump price. Was a good Bbj, cim no issue. Was quick. That's all I remember. Leaving she opened the door wide, walked out to have a convo with other woman sharing the room and was trying off the balcony to some guys in the parking lot....all this while I was getting my shoes on and walking out. Kinda odd.

Second visit. Dont remember the details or how it even happened. She needed a lift to a hotel and someone to spot her for a room. Agreed to do this in return for two short visits. Finally get the room and she she some one looking to come. I said no worries, make your money and I'll settle with you tomorrow. She insisted on giving me a BJ then and there for helping her. She did, it was good. She toyed around w the second free visit and said she only said she would discount the second. Lol I didn't bother with her again after that.

But I won't lie.....I don't remember major details but it was a good BJ.

Though I have never seen her myself I’ve seen some of her recent reviews and they are mostly bad. Seems her massage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. You are on motel bed getting rubbed with cheap lotion and apparently she rushes you and double books often.

Yeah she was heavily reviewed years ago in the Cheap Head thread. I never saw her and can’t remember her name but I’m sure one of the other guys can you lead you in that direction.
She finally messaged me back. She wants 120 for bbbj w swallow in a car. So much for her cheap head days.

She needed a lift to a hotel and someone to spot her for a room. Agreed to do this in return for two short visits. Finally get the room and she she some one looking to come. I said no worries, make your money and I'll settle with you tomorrow. .
you guys need to learn how to treat whores like whores. Do not do these women favors. There are countless reasons and tales over the years in these forums alone of why you shouldn’t.
There was an era a couple years back that it seemed like every SW in Hempstead asked to use my phone after we finished to call ‘someone’ aka their dealer. When I would deny them that they would ask why and I would just respond ‘picking you up is risky enough, I don’t want my number linked to drug dealers from one of the biggest open air drug markets in the state.’
do not front cash for SW/hotel junkies rooms to do business, do not bring them on getaways/vacations, do not bring them gifts, bringing them to your place of residence, etc etc - leave your cum in or on them and leave. The last guy wonders why cheap head is now $120? We’ll ask some of the white knights, simps and lover boys that are ruining the control aspect of mongering. This isn’t even getting into the aspect of putting yourself at risk from being busted by LEO, ripped off, robbed, killed, caught by a SO or family member or in some other pitfall on the other end of where you shouldn’t be.