Couple providers

no, but I want to try the one with Tina Marie. I've had her on her own before, and I'd like to experience a DP with them sometime to fill out my fantasy list. His name is Alec.
I have the URL for their site but I guess I can't post it.

Last post deleted...

I must've busted a rule...anyway, I tried the casual encounter on CL for mw4m and the semi-interesting ones all want you to send a pic first...
not doing this is also a cardinal rule, right?

Any luck from anyone into DP in lining up something from CL's casuals? The
erotic posts on CL seem to be from the same 3 couples over and over...

Beyond funky...

So far-no reply from this couple on CL:

Frum Couple will Put on a show - mw4m - 32
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [*****]anon-84279885@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2005-07-13, 5:51PM EDT
A Frum couple is available to put on a show for you. We are for real, and we are only looking for serious responses. We are requiring a donation to our tzedaka fund.
This is a show only, and there is no touching. You are welcome to make yourself comfortable. We host.
this is in or around BP
------------------------------------------------------------------------

did any other pervert try or get answered????

Last edited:
Ya mean they're the same ones...

pervert7 said:
stay away, ive heard bad things about this couple in bk..They post numerous different ads, but they're all from the bk couple..Avoid, there whackjobs.
with the "dope-friendly" girl and sleazy as hell looking guy? Are they back to
posting again on CL?
Shit, this is indeed a tough fetish to feed...

Last edited:
Here's a waste of time courtesy of CL

Erotic escape with Adam & Eve - mw4m - 24
------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [*****]anon-90274603@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2005-08-10, 8:18PM EDT
Wonderful healing touch unic and exotic in private fireplace studio by georgeous sexy young couple. Tel.646-234-2370. No sex calls, please.
------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) They post under different names about 100 times a day
(2) this is in "erotic services"
(3) their headline says "erotic escape"
(4) their ad says "no sex calls"

I do believe this is the same operation as I reviewed hereinabove.
Waste of time for what us pervs are in pursuit of...

Last edited:
I tried Barry and Amie. Barry is the guy who is constantly advertising on cl as a couple. His girls change often, but the price is reasonable. There is no m2m contact which may or may not be a plus for you.

I saw them some time ago and I know the incall location has changed. It was a really scummy hotel on 26th street.

The session was surprisingly good. They put on a small show, then we double teamed the girl, who was pretty hot and responsive. I wanted to be alone with her to finish and they were accomodating to that request. It was overall a very good experience which I recommend.

You really can't miss his CL ads. They are pretty incessant.

Sorry, i should have posted the link before. I was referring to this couple: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/120215553.html
Super sexy horny couple, early 30's incredible bodies, looking to get naked and have some hot wild fun with you tonite. Into most scenes. We love to be watched, or join in. Roleplay, watersports, oral scenes. Raquel is 32, 5'1, 97, 36DD, 22, 26. Long brown hair, beautiful sexy looking features. Petite and playful. Nick is 36, 5'7", 180 pounds of hard muscles, hung 8 inches and thick. Cum and play with us. LET'S HAVE SOME HOLIDAY FUN!

I *****ed them for details but they didn't get into specifics over ***** and we didn't hookup over the phone. If i do manage to hookup with them i'll post a review.

Couples around NYC

For such a large city, surprisingly enough there are very, very few who do this.
One of the very few is the gentleman who posted above who is the male part of sexycouplenyc. I can say that I saw him with his ex awhile ago and had a great time.
I will be planning on seeing him with his new lady friend next month. They do have one new review on *** and it was a great one. He was also highly reviewed with his ex.

I don't know if you are still around Brooklyn boy but I was fortunate enough to see those two in the ad that you pointed out years ago. As a matter of fact, I saw them 4 times. That is how great there were LOL! They stopped posting ads for some reason at least 2 years ago, maybe 3. I do know that I tried to see them one more time 3 years ago but I was stood up, luckily I called while I was on my way to confirm. My gut feeling (I don't know for sure) is that they broke up, similar to the great Pete and Saga from Chicago.
I saved their email address, tried again a couple of years ago but didn't get a response.

Have fun everyone.

Been a member for a while, on lieboard too. decided I had to reply to this one. In my expertise (yes), the best place is encounters- to find a couple that will be up for either bi or straight 3somes. some good lookers in the crowd and you dont really pay for anything except for the door. only thing you might pay for is motel room at hollywood.